• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ( pic included now) Things keep getting better

BlueDiamond said:
<attachment>Hi Laydee's and Gents

I been shopping today and I been and got myself a size 14 new dress ( pic enclosed) could have gotten away with a 12 but me bazooka's wouldnt allow it :p:p:p Anyway posted a picture before me wearing I will update this once I get too wear it .........Happy viewing and have a lovely weekend.....:D:D:D

You look beautiful xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

View attachment 7330Hi Laydee's and Gents

I been shopping today and I been and got myself a size 14 new dress ( pic enclosed) could have gotten away with a 12 but me bazooka's wouldnt allow it :p:p:p
Anyway posted a picture before me wearing I will update this once I get too wear it .........Happy viewing and have a lovely weekend
.....:D:D:D

well done and you look fab.... ;)

BlueDiamond,

Do you have a diary? You are my inspiration!! Do tell how you managed 73lbs @ your 6 month post op marker!

BlueDiamond,

Do you have a diary?

I have never kept a diary - If u want to know anything plz ask xx

You are my inspiration!!
ww0093.gif

Do tell how you managed 73lbs @ your 6 month post op marker!

All I have done is followed the guidelines and stuck to the rules, I also listen to what my body is telling me, I know what foods I can and cannot tolerate so I stay away from what I cannot eat and just enjoy what I can eat. Also from a banders point of view the drinking/eating rule I stick too without conviction. hth Julie xxx

well done you, you look fab xx

BlueDiamond said:
<attachment>Hi Laydee's and Gents

I been shopping today and I been and got myself a size 14 new dress ( pic enclosed) could have gotten away with a 12 but me bazooka's wouldnt allow it :p:p:p Anyway posted a picture before me wearing I will update this once I get too wear it .........Happy viewing and have a lovely weekend.....:D:D:D

Do you have any before pics you could post on this thread xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look lovely in that dress, well done x

Back