• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update

salski

Hello all

I am sorry Ive not been around much - I seem to have very little time on my hands - so thought I would say hello and give a little update.

I am now coming up to 8 months pregnant with 8 weeks left to go! I have had a scan today and bbaby is doing very well - perfect weight, height and size, and even my bump was measuring perfect ;) Im so pleased about that as being overweight all of my life - its nice to be 'normal' size for once!

Epilepsy wise - Ive had a bad few weeks and been having a fair few seizures. Cannot get in to see my new neurologist until 5th Jan, so GP signed me off for a week and upped my meds - luckily enough the upping of the dose means I have not had any since. Doc said if I had been having regular appointments they would have upped it anyway due to hormones, baby and bypass - so now all is well...FOR NOW!

Work wise - I have sorted my maternity leave out. I will be taking 49 weeks off on maternity leave, and 3 weeks annual leave. I finish off on 7th with another 3 weeks leave, start mat leave and come back to work on 30th Jan 2012! Pay wise - I get 6 months at 90% of salary, 3 months at stat maternity pay, and 3 months of nothing - so we are saving like madmen, new sofa is out of the window - all for savings instead!

I have 2 weeks off over Christmas so Im looking forward to the break. I plan on sitting on my big bum doing NOTHING! And I cant wait!

Hope everyone else is well! And thanks - for being here - even when Im not - I know I can always come back :)
Sally xxxxxxxx

Aww Im so pleased everything is well with the baby Sal :D Sounds like you might have got the right dose with your Epilepsy meds too (fingers crossed)!
Enjoy your time off work, money comes and goes but the first year with your new baby wont ever come again :D If you are lucky enough to be able to spend that time with her, even if your skint! Do it! You wont regret it......Take it easy and sit on your batty over christmas (HUGS) XX

So pleased everything is going well for you Sal(except for Tevez wanting to leave)! Bet you cant wait to meet the 'little one'. Enjoy sitting on yer butt for the next couple of weeks.... it's well deserved! xxx

So pleased everything is going well for you Sal(except for Tevez wanting to leave)! Bet you cant wait to meet the 'little one'. Enjoy sitting on yer butt for the next couple of weeks.... it's well deserved! xxx

WOWOWOWOW Congrats on getting to goal! Thats an amazing achievement! x

Hello You, glad to hear you and "Hamish" are doing well hun, can't believe its only a few weeks now till you gorgeous baby appears. I remember the 1st time we met in Manchester you were so ill but you made the effort to say hi it was so nice of you. That only seems like yesterday and look at you now my girl! Sorry the seizures aren't quite under control yet but hopefully they will be. Remember Allie McAnally is going to get down at some point to meet "Hamish" Look after yourself hun big big hugs xx

So glad everything is well with you and the baby. xx

Sally no wonder you dont have time. Congratulations on your imminent birth and you just have a good rest.

Lovely to hear from you,

ovely to hear from you Sal. You just make sure to get loads and loads of rest now...coz you certainly won't once little bump puts in an appearance!
LOL at you sitting on your big but...don't ya mean your little but?!
Sending much love
Grace xxx

Thanks guys!
I am still feeling a little tender following on from a bad chest - but hey ho!
ONLY 8 WEEKS TO GO! I cant wait to meet my little girl - we are so very very very excited! Allie - my very good friend will be moving back to Grenock in March time - so I will be bobbing up for a long weekend summertimeish hopefully - would be fab to see you too - never been to Lewis - in fact only ever been to Glasgow for the day to watch the footy! lol

Awww what a lovely name for a baby; Little Salski Hamish Elsie! She will be well chuffed about it when shes a teen ;) XX

ERM! I dont recall saying yes to ANY of these chosen new names - Hahaha - Hamish she is then ;)
Need some off Doty in there too though...
Salski Hamish Elsie Dotty McAnally perhaps? Hahahahah x

Back