• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Urgent - phone number needed

Mynewlife

Hiya
this message is for all of those that have band fills done with Wendy Stubbs, through WLS Group. Wendy has given me her mobile phone number incase I need to reach her. I can't make out a digit of the phone number and have tried calling the two numbers that I think it could be, and they weren't correct. I need to contact her asap, as I had a band fill done at the offices at Harley Street in London on Sunday and have a really bad pain in my chest, where the top part of the stomach is. I did call the advice line on the back of my appointment card and they said basically I can do one of two things, 1. Continue on a liquid only diet for a further three more days, or 2) Make arrangements to have some of the fluid taken out. I am hoping that Wendy will be able to offer me a third alternative as I don't want to have to continue on a liquid for another three days, having done 3 days already, and I do NOT want to get any liquid taken out of my band. So if anyone has her mobile number, can you let me have it asap so that I can contact her, this is reall getting me down:8855:.

thanks for any help. MyNewLife

Hi cant help with the number but could your pain be wind? I know it sounds daft but it can cause the most awful pain and banders do get it really bad.....hope you get sorted soon...xx

hiya

I have had the wind pain before, and it does go eventually, this is a bit different, and I have been sipping my fluids slowly, so cant understand why I should be getting wind if it is wind. THis was my 3rd fill. I have a 10mil band and so far, with this last fill, have 5.75 in there, the fill on Sunday was only .75mil, so not excessive. I cant understand what is going on. Will update you as soon as I can get hold of Wendy.

MyNewLife:wave_cry:

trying to think who uses them, livvy, egreen and alice do I think, none of whom come on too regularly :( have texted liv for you.

pm'd it to you ;)

By the way, Livvy sends her love and says Wendy will get you sorted :)

Hiya Shell
thanks for the messages. I spoke to wls again and they said that Wendy is not at work today, so will try her tomorrow if the pain persists.

Hey Em
I just remembered that you posted a while ago with a similar problem, thanks for reminding me. I went back and read through that thread, and as I have just had a fill, then I think, and hope it is down to swelling. I will give the liquid diet a few more days and see how things go and see if it settles down. I really don't want to face the prospect of a defill. Your thread on your chest pain was quite helpful. Take care and let you know how it goes over the next day or so. I can keep fluids down, so at least I have that in my favour.

MNL:wavey::wavey:

Hope you're feeling betterxxxx

better today

Hiya
I am better today, the pain is more off than on, so that is a big improvement. I slept really well last night, and don't think anything can beat a good night's sleep. I managed a smooth fromage frais at lunch, and managed fine. I will take it easy for a few more days, and not push things too much. thanks for all your emails. I still have the pain sort of behind my right shoulder blade, but it is not as bad and is decreasing significantly. When I got up this morning I felt fine, and never had the pain until I got to work and started sipping on a glass of water. Odd I know. Still at least things seem to be improving. Take care.

MNL :thankyou:

Back