• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phone call tonight

teen

post op loser
Had a phone call at about 5pm from Mr Mirza's secretary. She said she has been trying to contact my Doctor all afternoon but she couldnt get through I told her that they did 1/2 days on Thursday and that no one would be there. She then said she was going to fax my blood results that I had done 2 weeks ago through to him first thing in the morning, but she wouldnt tell me what the results were :( so have to wait till tomorrow, Hubby ( he works at my Dr and opens all the mail and sorts the faxes Handy that lol) will get the fax and phone me tell me its come so I can then call my Dr and ask what the results are

Good luck Tina, will be thinking of you? xxx

good luck sweets can i ask what they were testing for? xx

Hi they were just the normal blood tests But I had the same done back in Feb and found out a couple of weeks ago that I should have been told I was very enemic But Walsall had not told me or informed my Dr So gotta wait now for the results tomorrow for the bloods I had done a couple of weeks ago.

@ Bev I had my op nearly 2 years ago

Good luck

Good luck Tina xx

Good luck - wishing you all the best x

The hospital faxed the results through It was just my iron levels were low they are 3(what ever that means ) so on more pills and gotta have bloods done in 4 weeks and they thiroid level is a little over the norm but nothing to worry about

Thats not a bad result then :D I dont know how high the iron level should be but it must be low if hes upped your tablets..... you should have more energy soon then XX

Back