• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Very bad day

dieting and giving up smoking at the same time is very stressful honey :( poor hubby, go give him a hug :) xxx

You are going through a massive change hun the family will forgive all of this. Like Caren says give your Hubby a big hug, have a nice relaxing bath and just think this time next week will be the start of a new you. Thinking of you x

Yup, too much stress, but it's going to be worth it xxx I'm sure hubby understands xx good luck and dont be too hard in yourself xxx

Awww Anna ... why do we do this to ourselves :( You are bound to be stressed giving up smoking & doing the pre op diet & i bet no one knows that more than your hubby :) Do some lovely making up & start tomorrow fresh. Keep your eye on the prize, sweetie ... nearly there xxx :):)

Oh and to cap it off he said do you have a bad tooth ,instantly i knew he means my breath stinks nice ... xx

Bahahaha ... does he have a death wish at all :D:D:D Can tell you are still steaming, babe :) get the bath running with some lovely smellies & candles xxx

Oh poor you! You're doing so well but you're bound to be emotional. It will all be worth it in the end, for you and your hubby so he's just going to have to keep out of your way a bit when you're having a bad day. Hope you feel better tomorrow hun x

hugs-51.gif

I know how you feel and I know what you mean. Your breath is just Ketones as you are probably in Ketosis. Try sugar free mints like sf polo's. I always have them in my pocket now! Glad you feel better, enjoy your chat with a mate xx

Back