• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting list

lucylee

Yayyyyy i went and met with star today my surgeons team and im on the waiting list. Soo excited.....star was soo great and helpful and now i just cant wait. Hopefully il have had it done in 6 months

Congrats Lucylee :) :) :)

Yay, fantastic x

Congratz Lucy x

Thats good clare121 she asked if i would be willing to go to a private hospital, i think its to get people in quicker which is great for us. Ive been in chelsfield before and its lovely in there big rooms, own bathroom, tv and lovely views out of windows. How long have you been on the list? Whens your date? X

elo.im a bit confuses what what was going to happen next.rang my consultants secretary.been call back for apnea.then when all reports are in.i will be called back to clinic.i was accepted for funding in february.i understand you have to wait.but waiting to go on the waiting list.you just want to get on with it.i have done so much research i have a folder just waiting to get on with it.we will see.you have all been in the same boat as me.i will keep my chin up and look forward to my new journey good luck to all those who are there now and waiting like myself

Hi i had my funding approved in november i think and then had to wait till march to go see my surgeon and then they mislayed my paper work so i should have been in sooner but had the meeting on wednesday just gone. Fingers crossed for you that you dont have to wait much longer now. I know how frustrated you must feel but just keep thinking of the end goal. Who is your surgeon? X

Back