• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm on the waiting list!

Kizzy70

Hi Guys
Had my 2nd appointment with Mr El-Hasani's bartiatric nurse Star today. I didn't realise it was the group forum! (there was only 1 other!). Went really well, thought it would be really difficult, but all went really well and I have been put on the waiting list today!. I'm so happy :D Even though I have been told it may be a 2 year wait at least I feel I'm now at the beginning of my journey. Fingers crossed it wont be that long though :cry:

Thank you all for your support/advice with previous posts, and I cant wait to be able to put a OP date on this site

Last edited:
Awww brilliant news love at least you know that its something to look forward to. I waited 14months from start to finish..maybe it will come sooner. xxx

Thas fantastic news, I hope you get your date soon x

Brilliant news and all the very best with your wls journey Angel, we are always at your side xxx

Brilliant news Kim - good luck with your journey. Oh, and BTW Star isn't Mr E-H's registrar, but a bariatric nurse - she's really nice and obviously enjoys seeing how we've progressed when we go for our checkups.

Brilliant news Kim - good luck with your journey. Oh, and BTW Star isn't Mr E-H's registrar, but a bariatric nurse - she's really nice and obviously enjoys seeing how we've progressed when we go for our checkups.

Woops!
She was really lovely, and a really felt she was helpful and understanding - Thanks

congratulations, I'm waiting too , hopefully it will go quickly and at least we are on a list !! some out there aren't so lucky
kate x

congratulations hopefully your wait wont be too long

Yaaay!!!

I'm waiting too not on Mr El-Hasani's list but Mr Ammoris and i know how difficult the wait can be :(

Hopefully your wait wont be too long!!

xx

Yaaay!!!

I'm waiting too not on Mr El-Hasani's list but Mr Ammoris and i know how difficult the wait can be :(

Hopefully your wait wont be too long!!

xx

Thanks you, fingers crossed! X

Back