• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Next step camera, then waiting list, at SRH.

alison1979

I am wanting some advice from other SRH bypassers, cant anyone tell me will it be 6 months or if they is a chance of getting in sooner will they ie cancellation).

Has this happened to anyone? not getting my hopes up, i am not going to be going on the waiting list till after camera which he said will be 2/3 months, so thats march for surgery :eek:. just need to know if its possible.

Will be so pleased if anyone can help

Thanks. :)

i had my endoscopy at srh in april and was put on the list then and have my op in three weeks

aww so not 6 months then thats good news thanks phil :)

Hi Alison,
I had my appointment 18th July and was told the same as you- 4 months before endoscopy and then another 6 months to op

Hi Alison,
I had my appointment 18th July and was told the same as you- 4 months before endoscopy and then another 6 months to op

Hi morningstar, i went in june and yeh 2/3 or 3/4 cant remember, but looking at what phil has just posted could be sooner then we think :). How are you getting on? did they tell u to stay the same weight or under instead of a target this time?. he said put a pound on from what you are now and they will not do it lol:eek:

Hi Alison, I had my endoscopy on 9th November and then surgery on 20th May, so I waited the 6 months, I did ring nearly every week and tortured the secretaries for a cancellation though LOL x

Hi Alison,
they told me to stay the same again but to lose if possible, I was never required to lose any as I had lost 8 kilos from seminar to dietitian appointment, with any luck we will get there sooner than expected but it is the holiday period and staff as well as surgeons will be taking their well earned breaks.

Hi I had my camera August last year and got my op early feb. The chances of cancellations are slim as you wouldn't have enough time to do 10 day diet.
Try not to bog yourself down with times and dates my best advice to you is make the most of Xmas lunch this year cos it won't never be the same again.
Good luck hope you don't hav to wait too long x

just think about poor old me, my seminar is 14th september, what a long way to go, but never mind at least im on the way

lindy62

I saw Mr Mahawar on 20th July and was told the endoscopy would be in about 2-3 months. I surpassed my weightloss target given by the dietician:). He did not give me a specific weightloss Target only that it would be safer and more beneficial for me to lose more weight before surgery which made sense.

Back