• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting

Julrydr64

Hi I have completed my tier 3 waiting to hear from the hospital how long will this take???? Would it be quicker to go private if so any body recommend a surgeon
I live in the south west, my bm is 53

Hi and welcome, I went private and from consultation to op could have been less that 2 weeks if I'd of wanted to (I choose to wait to make 100% sure it was what I wanted and to sort work stuff out) If you have completed your 3 tier would it not be better to wait a bit longer, maybe save the cash for plastic surgery or all the lovely new clothes you are going to need :)

I think the tier three is the longest part of the journey. I would use the time you have to wait now (which I really don't believe will be very long) to make sure your head is in the right place and save for plastics as suggested above. Good luck my love, you are almost there! Xx

I agree with otg butterfly lady and apostive , you've come so far good things come to those that wait abd it gives you time ti wrap your head around everything
use the money for plastics but fingers x you may not need any

Did you have me welbourn becky123? Xx

I had my consultation with mr welbourne but my surgery was with mr noble.

I'm seeing mr welbourne on the 12/11 for my first fill

Xx

Back