• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WATSHEA & THISISIT Good Luck!!

phatgirl

Both of you are going in for your procedures tomorrow so wanted to start a thread with well wishes for you both.

Take good care and when you are up to it, let us know how it went.

Speedy recovery to you both and soon you will have your new life to live.;)

good luck to you both !! i hope it all goes smoothly.

liz x

Best of luck, hope all goes well :)

A big thanks to everyone. Mixed feelings tonight - elation and fear! Overall looking forward to a new life.Will keep you all updated xxx

Hi Phat,Shel,fatg,charlie,slim,Watshea,

Thanks for remebering about it, had stupid thoughts and doubts last night........Maybe i could do this diet ,that L.L.again etc then knew its not possible for me without help and support.
Cant carry this weight,this anguish need this more than anything no matter what.
Got the house cleaned up cooked all meals,and got all my things should i be able to eat the soft mushy stuff.

So now just want to get it over with tommorrow,this time sat pm i hope to able to drink water if nothing else as so long as i can get fluid down will be great.

Thanks Watshea,good luck to you keep posting as i will do same as soon as able. Your stories are all inspiring so keep them up and we will reach our goals and dreams....
Ava

Just got a text from Ava (ThisIsIt) and she is home w/feet up. Balloon fiting went well.:)

Hi Ava here

Back in the land of living only just. Procedure was not bad at all lasted 10 mins maxium.That day there was 2 of us getting the ballon in and 9 getting ballon out all lost 3stone plus.

In the end i had the local glad i did as felt nice and relaxed and woosy.
30mins after coming back to ward we were told to sip 30mls water.
thenwait another 30 mins.

Coming back in the car nearly home when the lot came back.
Kept sipping the 30 - 60 mls of water.

Felt more tired than anything else,then felt sick again about 10pm.

Have got some meds but not found them very helpful for stomache cotractions or nausea.
Sunday spent lazing around,again water only but having bad contractions.
Monday am felt bright as lark had small amount of water with meds in stages but still cramps and nausea.
Went into work at 8am,was supposed to be going to Forum mtg in Manchester ,but once i did a few jobs went home again.
The Nurse has phoned me every evening and tonight suggest i eat a little/drink a little just had 2x 10mls of skimmed ,so first food in 3 days fingers crossed
Thank you all so much for your good wishes Ava

Hi Ava

Welcome to the loosing side,impressed you were in and out on the same day,my hospital said i had to stay in for 3 days, as they needed to monitor my input and output.
I found on my 3rd day slimfast was easy to drink and stayed down also it had some of the suppliments you need and it made a pleasant change from water and squash.

Good luck on your weight lose journey ,keep us updated.

Di
x

HI everyone, today feeling much better the nausea/sickness have hopefully gone .
Today just having cramps but not too severe,trying to relax into them it seems to work also took an extra tablet for contractions/cramps.

Great to be able to drink water,upped it as advised by the aftercare team who phone every night for 14 days then we get refeered to a nutrionist for food plans etc as well as begining the support group in Sale.
Today had activa vanilla yoghurt in 3 parts through out the day,also bowl of french onion soup sieved about 1/2 can in measurement.

Back in work today, on a training course so was fairly easy when the company supplied the lunch , i exused myself and popped to local shop. Still pretty tired so having very early nights at present.
Thanks again for all the support will be posting again soon.
Ava

Back