• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Serenity Love and Gaggle!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Just wanted to say good luck to you both for your procedures tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and watching out for your stories afterwards!

Enjoy the start of the journey to a slimmer you :D

I echo that Shell - good luck to both of you for tomorrow and we look forward to you joining us all on the losing side x

hi girls can anyone offer help with pre- op diet...i dont have milk ever, is there an alternative...band op 26th octx

hi girls can anyone offer help with pre- op diet...i dont have milk ever, is there an alternative...band op 26th octx

Hiya as I am diabetic I was allowed a slightly different pre-op diet which didnt involve drinking hardly any milk I lived virtually off scrambled egg which I had on 1 slice of dry toast.
I know it was meant for diabetics but I still had the op OK so it obviously worked in shrinking the liver.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
Lesley xx

thank you all il def keep you all bored senseless withmy progress in the week iv been on here iv found it so supportive and it really does help x

and good luck gaggle

Back