• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wedding rings

Jen1961

Is on her way!
I've just been re checking my admissions leaflet before I head off to hospital today and it says in bold writing to remove ALL jewellery. Do you think this will be my wedding and engagement rings too? I don't really want to remove them but if I have to do, I'd rather they stay at home.

What have you guys had to do please?

Thanks ... I will leave my engagement and eternity ring at home. :)

I had mine taped over too, Jen ... wedding & engagement rings. Didn't have any swelling at all but guess some do ... Good luck, petal xxx :):)

I have 'other' rings I may need remove. Better do those at home! Lol. Don't think the staff will want them handed to them lol

My hubby is going to wear my ring so its in the safest place till I can put it back on. I know you can wear your wedding ring but I am worried in case my fingers swell.
I know its face jewelry they want removed (though I checked if I can have retainers for my nose and top ear as its metal you can't have in)

witchingmoon said:
My hubby is going to wear my ring so its in the safest place till I can put it back on. I know you can wear your wedding ring but I am worried in case my fingers swell.
I know its face jewelry they want removed (though I checked if I can have retainers for my nose and top ear as its metal you can't have in)

I may get retainers too :) thanks for the reminder

Back