• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 1 weigh in

MissCupcake

Hi all,

Well I'm a little confused..
My weight keeps changing depending on which scales I've used..

My consultation date I was a certain weight (14.10), then at home I was different (14.7), then the date of my surgery it was different again (15.00)
Baring in mind these were three different scales and different time of the day within the two weeks.
I can definitely feel that I have lost weight, and according to my scales at home on a hard surface I've lost 4lbs this week, if I go by the scales in the bathroom I've lost 9lbs. Baring in mind I've weighed myself on both throughout.

I think I might go into boots tomorrow and weight myself there, then go back and use the same machine every saturday.

I guess either way I've lost something?? Lol

I know a lot of people weigh every day, but I weigh once a week at boots and don't keep scales in the house. I think you can become obsessive...

Weigh everyday if you wish but you must accept the daily, hourly fluctuations that WILL occur

9Lbs is fabulous loss by the way. Congratulations

I'd get rid of the scales - mine are useless and can vary as much 2kg so I have to step on and off 10 times and see what the average is. I think weighing in at boots once a week is a great idea and will throw my scales away as soon as I've had surgery. Well done on your loss so far x

your weight can change during the day... so just find one set of scales and stick to what they say... and only weih once a week xx

Back