• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 3 of pre op went for a bike ride today

sarah x

Been 3 weeks since my op things are going good, I went out on the bike today only managed 5 miles but I'm feeling great :) I weighed myself again in town too today I'm another 4 lb down really really happy well on track to being a stone lighter by Xmas ?

Been 3 weeks since my op things are going good, I went out on the bike today only managed 5 miles but I'm feeling great :) I weighed myself again in town too today I'm another 4 lb down really really happy well on track to being a stone lighter by Xmas ?

That's great Sarah well done.
I'm 1 week post op now and can't believe I've already lost a stone !
Can't wait to start exercising - but did some hoovering !!!
Keep it up x

That's great Sarah well done. I'm 1 week post op now and can't believe I've already lost a stone ! Can't wait to start exercising - but did some hoovering !!! Keep it up x
well done that's excellent I'm on to the mushy stage as from this Saturday which I'm excited about I'm getting tired of soup now

well done raining here today so no bike ride but debating going for a fast walk on the treadmill, I'm lacking in energy today :-/

I'm exactly the same when the weathers bad so really glad my treadmill gets delivered Wednesday x

Back