• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Weekend full of Non Scale Victories

Muttley1900

A very positive weekend for me this weekend, as well as losing more than the 2lb a week I was targeting myself with I have had a number of NSVs:-

1) Fitting into work suits I haven't worn for a number of years (thankfully I buy "classic" style suits so never in and never "out" either);

2) My motorbike gear is now fitting me so I can go out for a ride wearing some top gear again;

3) I stopped taking my Blood Pressure tablets the day after my op (couldn't stand the swelling feet and ankles any longer) and today I went out and bought a BP machine - and my BP is well within the "normal" range 117/76;

4) My skin is looking much much healthier.

All this and I'm only just nearly two stone loss in my journey.

well done you but make sure your doc is ok with you coming off the meds so soon, but that is great news especially for all those out there with the same problems. great x

Great news :)

Wowo Mutley,

Your start weight is very similar to mine.

i would love to keep updates on your progress, my sleeve was done almost 1 month after yours so you are a month ahead of me, what are you eating?

Back