• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 5 weigh-in

slimmerkay

3lbs off :D

So .....

Pre-op = -6lb
Pre-op diet = -8lb
Week 1 = -8lb
Week 2 = -4lb
Week 3 = -4lb
Week 4 = -2lb
Week 5 = -3lb

TOTAL = 35lbs lost :bliss:

Brilliany news hun. xxxx

Thanks Kat. Yes it really is. I fully realised this yesterday when I went clothes shopping.

I now have one top that fits correctly and nothing else. The jeans I wore yesterday didn't fit 2 months ago and now they are baggy in the backside and top of legs. I can pull them up without using the zip!

I bought a top in the sales - took in a 20 and it fit but with room. Another month and it would have been big so I bought a size 18 :eek: This was Evans' size 18 mind you - can't get in an "ordinary" 18 as yet.

Great achievement lovey xxx

Thanks Jacci and Sugga.

I'm happy with 3lbs :D and on reflection I'm actually happy with last weeks 2lb too. If I lost 2lb each week I'd hit target in 35 weeks - that's 18th June 2011 and in time for my hols :D

I know I probably wont average 2lbs every week but it's a nice idea ;)

:)Two & a half stone gone Karen-well done:)

Thanks Linzi, Amrac1 and Jacqui.

Amrac1 - yes it feels amazing! Certainly cancels out the negatives I've been feeling lately.

I was looking at summer things in the sales yesterday thinking for next year but I just cannot even begin to guess what size I might be.

I know :eek: I guess this WLS malarky really does work eh? lol

I'm bloomin' well hoping so Karen after the money we've invested in it!!! lol

aww well done you !! thats fantastic hun :D xxx

Thank you everyone. I said earlier that I bought a size 18 top in Evans yesterday? Well today I tried some on in George and even the 22's were a tad tight :rolleyes: It's ridiculous the difference in sizing :(

But I did get some jogging bottoms in JJB yesterday (only £5 something in the sale), and I went to get another pair today at that price. I've never been able to buy anything in JJB before :D

Back