• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 2 weigh-in

slimmerkay

Week 2 today and weighed in ......

4lb lost :clap:

So that's 26lbs in total, 10.32% of my body weight, 25.4% of what I want to lose, and 4.3 off my BMI :D

Well done Karen!!

You & I are still tied in our little race! xx

Well done Karen & Linzi on your weight loss xxx

I'm a little worried about your race though... Being a little bit further down the line (not much) i have 'buddies' who have had surgery around the same time and after me and as a serial staller i know how sad it made me when i lost nothing and others consisitently lost... I'm concerned one of you could get the blues when you get the inevitable stall.....

Don't take the weigh ins too competitively girls and enjoy the ride xxx

Well done Karen & Linzi on your weight loss xxx

I'm a little worried about your race though... Being a little bit further down the line (not much) i have 'buddies' who have had surgery around the same time and after me and as a serial staller i know how sad it made me when i lost nothing and others consisitently lost... I'm concerned one of you could get the blues when you get the inevitable stall.....

Don't take the weigh ins too competitively girls and enjoy the ride xxx

Bless you Julie but its not really a race just friendly banter... since we started we have had the same amount of lbs to lose. But will take into consideration that it may affect us if one of us does start pulling away. Thank you. x

well done sweets your doing amazingly xxx

well done karen!!

Im scared to weigh myself..I just dont want to dissapoint myself then start having regrets of this surgery..(even though im so glad I did it!!)
I have only got some cheap electronic scales at home,and in the past when Ive used them I get a different reading everyime.
I was going to go to boots to weigh properly,what ones do you have ?

xxxx

Week 2 today and weighed in ......

4lb lost :clap:

So that's 26lbs in total, 10.32% of my body weight, 25.4% of what I want to lose, and 4.3 off my BMI :D

Yipeeeeeeee! Well doen Karen, I hope yopu are not doing to much as today is move day? Hope everything goes well.

Lin xx

Well done Karen, brilliant news.

Brilliant losses both Karen and Linzi...

Keep going forward and keep focused.

So pleased for you both.

Love and hugs xxx

Back