• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh & BIg Breakthrough!

Miss Tickle

I'm walking on air this morning. I've just weighed in and am UNDER 20 STONE! I'm so happy.
Not only that but I've crept just under the 40 for my BMI so am no longer morbidly obese-just obese. Can't beleive it.
I'm very surprised to have lost 5lbs this week !
Thats what the shock of starting a new job does for you !!!:D
Have a great week everyone xx

Thanks Gary x

Well done, i can tell you are excited, and rightly so. Keep up the good work and have a lovely day.
Lynne x

Woohoo well done miss tickle :) xxx

wow, well done hun and good luck with the new job xx

I'm so pleased for you, well done, keep up the good work, Karen x

You have been doing so fab Tickle! You are keeping up a good record of losses. As liggie said you are going to get there way before boxing day. You must be so pleased with yourself. And good luck with the new job xx

Go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the way you are going it will be before boxing day when you get under 18 st well done you xxxx

That'd be brilliant-but you can't predict this weight loss thing at all! I'm just thrilled to have lost every week since my pre-op-it's NEVER happened to me before. WL always usually stopped after about 4-5 weeks on a diet, no matter how good I'd been, and then I'd binge, despondent. This is SO different :D

Thank you all for your support and kind wishes. I'm really over emotional today, and reading them has made me cry. I'm so delighted with getting into the 19's, it's overwhelmed me. I didn't expect to feel like this-and ,boy, is it good .
Thank you lovely friends, you're so lovely xxx

Wow!!! Well done!!!! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using WLSurgery

Soooooo happy for you!!! WELL DONE

Back