• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight gain 😱

Lalapo

Hi all
I’m so unhappy today.
Surgery 14.11.2019
SW 19.02 PreLRD 1.11.19
CW 13.03

I lost loads of weight first 5 months. But since lockdown March 20 It really slowed. Only losing 3 lbs a month until today.

Weighed self today and I put on 2lbs in September. Totally devastated.

I went into hospital early September with burst ovarian cyst and now in recovery still, had no exercise and probably overate a little in sugary stuff.

But I’m am so unhappy and shocked to see a gain. I hope I can get my head back in it and continue to lose.

Lalapo

So I am still 13.03 and I’m feeling sad a little bit then I decided to really look at my journey.

Last October 2019 I weighed 19.02 and 1st Oct this year, I weighed 13.03 so that’s a loss of 83lbs (5stones 13).

when I saw it like that I thought the old me will have prayed to god that I can be Near on 13 stones this year.

my weight on surgery day 14 November 2019 was 17.11. So I am going to try loss 6lbs if possible by 14 November this year (about 4 week) so that I can be 12.11 making it 5 stones loss post surgery in a year.

I know it’s not much but with diabetes (now in pre diabetic range) PCOS and M.E - I know it was going to be hard journey.

I’m worried I have no restrictions left fro
Sleeve. I can eat loads.

I have emailed the hospital because I have no 1 year review set.

I just expect so much from me. I’m wondering if I should see a counsellor and if that will help. It’s such a battle every day.

Bling Babe

So I am still 13.03 and I’m feeling sad a little bit then I decided to really look at my journey.

Last October 2019 I weighed 19.02 and 1st Oct this year, I weighed 13.03 so that’s a loss of 83lbs (5stones 13).

when I saw it like that I thought the old me will have prayed to god that I can be Near on 13 stones this year.

my weight on surgery day 14 November 2019 was 17.11. So I am going to try loss 6lbs if possible by 14 November this year (about 4 week) so that I can be 12.11 making it 5 stones loss post surgery in a year.

I know it’s not much but with diabetes (now in pre diabetic range) PCOS and M.E - I know it was going to be hard journey.

I’m worried I have no restrictions left fro
Sleeve. I can eat loads.

I have emailed the hospital because I have no 1 year review set.

I just expect so much from me. I’m wondering if I should see a counsellor and if that will help. It’s such a battle every day.
I’m glad you put your loss into perspectiv, that was a great way of looking at it, well done on a huge loss.
when you say you have no restriction do you really mean no restriction at all or is it less than it was in the early days?
I too can eat a lot but I do have restriction, it really depends on what I eat as to when I feel it, hopefully your team will get back to you soon with a 1 year post op check up. X

Lalapo

@Bling Babe thank you. I spoke to the team today and I have been sent some GI Foods and High protein diet to follow. They think I have restriction still although I eat too much and that may be a mind thing. They recommend I look into getting some eating disorder counselling to look into my binge/overeating. It’s just hard isn’t it. But I will keep trying 😊

BebeSmalls

@Bling Babe thank you. I spoke to the team today and I have been sent some GI Foods and High protein diet to follow. They think I have restriction still although I eat too much and that may be a mind thing. They recommend I look into getting some eating disorder counselling to look into my binge/overeating. It’s just hard isn’t it. But I will keep trying 😊
I realise this was 6 months ago now but. How are you getting on Lalapo?