• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight losd

julie_herron

Hi all I'm 3 weeks post op bypass on Wednesday i lost 13 lb in my first week 1 lb in my second week and do far this week nothing keep thinking my bypass isn't working is this normal thank Julie ?

hi i think ts normal for the 3 week not to lose well it was for me and a few others, i had the sleeve done and didn't lose anything on my 3rd week then started losing again on the 4th week, hope its the same for you

I had my op on 22 Feb - and have stalled on and off ever since. The first time was about week 4.

Since 22 Feb I have lost 5 stone, so don't worry. We're all different so some people don't have stalls but don't have the big sudden drops that stallers do x

Hi, I had my op 12 weeks ago. I lost for 2 weeks then stalled for 5-6 weeks then didn't for 2 then then I've lost for the last 2. Don't be dis-heartened. I have spent weeks comparing myself to others and were all different. Everyone keeps telling me it will come and I've just started to believe it. Good luck with your journey xx

Hi I'm 20kg (3st 2lb) down since my op, 26kg (4st 2lb) done since pre op. I lost just under 2 stone in my first 2 weeks but if I average it out its about 4lb a week and I've never lost that consistently with any diet.

Do you feel better for it? It's took my till about now to feel good, I had open surgery due to carry all my weight around my middle and having a lot to lose. an I've been anaemic since so I've felt really tired all the time but I'm starting to feel good now, people are noticing the weight loss and I'm off all my look pressure tablets. I'm looking forward to the next 6 months, I hope the weight loss stays at he same pace and then I should really be able to see a difference.

I feel much better for it when I started my diet last year I was 21 stone 11 and only 5 ft now I'm 16.8 and feel much healthier I'v had no probs with op was in and out next day but this toilet lark is getting me down

I was the same and ended up with a anal fissure, very painful. Try and drink more water, I got something from the doctor called movicol which helped make it soft when I finally did go. I had never suffered before the op and the pain was worse than anything I'd ever experienced. Are you taking any pain killers as I think this is what made me constipated as when I Stopped taking them I never had a problem since and go every other day now.

I'v not taken any pain killers since the day I had my op as I haven't really had a pain but I think I need pain killers to go to the loo it's that bad

An anal tear, it was worse than any pain I've ever had. I would speak to your doctor for something soon to help you as I was in agony for weeks after till it healed properly. As every time i went to the loo it would open up again

Sound awful last time I went to the toilet I woke my hubby up with screaming so sore and me bum was putting for days lol might go see the doctor just to be on safe side and get something to help me along

I would try anything that will ease it for you. Good luck with it and with your weight loss. I'm sure we will crop up on here again soon. Xx

Back