• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Unhappy Bander

I have been back from the USA for three weeks now and I have lost the weight I gained on holiday plus another 1 lb
My band operation was at easter (April) I have had two fills and I am up to 5 mls in my 14 ml band and feeling no restriction what so ever
My weight has been more or less static for around three weeks and I am feeling anxious about my weight loss I was expecting to loose at least something each week
I am due back at SRH in two weeks time and will discuss the issues then
Any suggestions
:confused:

I have been back from the USA for three weeks now and I have lost the weight I gained on holiday plus another 1 lb
My band operation was at easter (April) I have had two fills and I am up to 5 mls in my 14 ml band and feeling no restriction what so ever
My weight has been more or less static for around three weeks and I am feeling anxious about my weight loss I was expecting to loose at least something each week
I am due back at SRH in two weeks time and will discuss the issues then
Any suggestions
:confused:

Hello there

Being a bander myself the only things that come to mind is that you look at your diet and secondly you probably need another fill as you only have a small amount in a larger band size.

Everyone varies from with fills & restriction really, some ppl 2 or 3 fills to feel restriction and others need 5/6 (or band fill nearly all the way) to get restriction, thats why I ( & others) always state not too compare against others ( not that u r of course) and dont be to hard on yourself you have just come back from ya holidays. If your unsure of what size/foods etc feel free to join us in the banders daily diet and exercise log, it may help you in some way. (p.s. the link is below for the log) HTH - Julie xxx

http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-banders/135442-banders-daily-diet-exercise-log.html

Back