• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weightloss surgery support group belfast

The Belfast Meetings are normally held on the first Saturday of every month, between 2-4pm. The meetings are held primarily to support both our pre and post op members, they also prove an excellent source of information between pre and post oppers and post and post oppers (if you get my drift).

We also feel it is important that the Belfast group keep up the pressure on the health boards here to ensure that they give the go ahead for the ops to be done here rather than us having to travel.
Our normal venue is Jury's hotel in Belfast city centre, although we are trying to find a more suitable meeting place.

Jurys Inn Belfast,
Fisherwick Place,
Great Victoria Street,
Belfast

The hotel is directly beside the Grand Opera House, you can contact us on [email protected]

Dates for 2009:

3rd January
7th February
7th March
4th April
2nd May
6th June
4th July
1st August
5th September
3rd October
7th November
5th December

hope that helps x

As of August 09 they'll be at the Days Inn instead. Looks like an active group.

it looks like it, seems to be well run.

Thank you. Not long back. It went really well. Met with the surgeon and he is happy for me to have the sleeve. So now it just waiting for someone from booking to call me in the next couple of days!

Back