• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weightloss

farquar

Is it normal ive only lost a stone and half in the four weeks since my op?? Am i doing something wrong? Jeni

No, its bloody fantastic!

Hey Jeni, we all lose at different rates, dont worry too much as you eat more you will lose more :) x

Caren said:
Hey Jeni, we all lose at different rates, dont worry too much as you eat more you will lose more :) x

Eat more and lose more. Seems strange but i guess the body goes in starve mode if you dont eat enough. I did lose 5 stone pre op so maybe my bodies like slowing down. I just see people losing 2/3 stone and im like what.... Lol xx

To be honest, a lot of people have a good start, but equally plenty of people lose slow and steady. Its so variable. Keep experimenting and you will soon see what works for you.

Yvessa said:
To be honest, a lot of people have a good start, but equally plenty of people lose slow and steady. Its so variable. Keep experimenting and you will soon see what works for you.

Ok thank you. Slow and steady gives me chance to save the skin from sagging. Weights and walking for now. Hope everything is ok x

Back