• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

at a stand still is this normal

Alicita72

I am 3 and a half weeks post op I have lost 37 pounds. But am at a stand still for the past 4 days is this normal?

Lucky you, I was 3 weeks yesterday and have only lost 10lb! Apparantly, some of us move quick and then slow down and vice versa. I am very disappointed but just keep telling myself at least its coming off. xxx

Did you have the sleeve? I was on brooth and ice pops for two and a half weeks. I just started with the mashed patatos and baby foods. I am finding some things stay down better than others. Drinking the water is the hardest I find I still drink too fast

No, I had the bypass. I was on liquids for 2 weeks, started my 2 week puree last week. I drank a lot before, but like you,I have to stop myself gulping! I am nothaving many problems with anything really.

Good for you! I have spoken to a friend who had the bypass. He told me that there were times where in a week ge would drop 10 to 15 pounds. He has been a goal for a while and looks great

Wish I was dropping that! Instead of 10lb in 3 week!! I just hope it picks up. Keep up the good work. x

It will pick up just you wait. My friend is so funny he said on day he got up and lost his underwear he dropped so much weight his boxers dropped! LOLe

Back