• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weights not budging

Queenykjp

Morning ladies and gents I’M at my wits end :( see my surgeon in 4 weeks and my weight is hardly budging, this week I haven’t lost a thing! I’m gutted!! Any advise or tips would be appreciated... I’ve already put on 4lb through this process and they’ve told me I carnt gain anything else... starting to stress out as I’m so close but feel so far! I’ll be devastated if I can’t shift the 4lbs... which at this moment in time looks impossible:( x

Parsnip

How is your fluid intake?

Parsnip

I would increase fluids. I find that influences my loses more than anything else x

Parsnip

I'm sure it will help x

Bling Babe

If everything else is spot on I agree increase the fluids, it’ll work wonders xx

Queenykjp

Feeling like the battle is really getting on top of me... 16 days and counting to see my surgeon and I’m 7pound up... absolutely pee’d off, the weathers warmer so my fluid intake has been up slightly, just come off of my mad week (period) and I can honestly say in the process of the year this feels more stressful than ever!! I am struggling! The end seems near and I just keep thinking the. Surgeon is going to say no sorry you’ve gain to much weight you carnt have it.... absolutely gutted..

Bling Babe

Feeling like the battle is really getting on top of me... 16 days and counting to see my surgeon and I’m 7pound up... absolutely pee’d off, the weathers warmer so my fluid intake has been up slightly, just come off of my mad week (period) and I can honestly say in the process of the year this feels more stressful than ever!! I am struggling! The end seems near and I just keep thinking the. Surgeon is going to say no sorry you’ve gain to much weight you carnt have it.... absolutely gutted..
I really don’t know what to say, except you still have 16 days...don’t give up x

Sarnie

Only thing I can suggest, is do the milk diet for a couple of weeks, that's bound to shift the weight. I used this plenty pre op to get my weight loss moving again. x

Queenykjp

Only thing I can suggest, is do the milk diet for a couple of weeks, that's bound to shift the weight. I used this plenty pre op to get my weight loss moving again. x

Thankyou for your input, it’s much appreciated.. so I’m doing a low cal diet at the minute for a week, then next week I’m going for a slim fast x4 a day... I’m still exercises so I’m hoping it will shift it xx

Sarnie

Thankyou for your input, it’s much appreciated.. so I’m doing a low cal diet at the minute for a week, then next week I’m going for a slim fast x4 a day... I’m still exercises so I’m hoping it will shift it xx
Good luck, I'm sure you will see the lbs drop. Keep us posted x

Bling Babe

Very odd, let us know xx

Sarnie

Morning, so I started out at 103kg and I’m 100.3kg at the minute, another ten days to go so I’m going to do a milk diet next week x
Well done, that's very good hun, keep it up x

Bling Babe

I’m sorry I misread your weight loss I thought you’d stayed the same, well done xx

Sarnie

Thankyou everyone! Got some obstacles in my way this week, think I’m going to struggle if I’m honest... but we can only try hey? X
Keep coming back here for support, you can do it hun x