• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well its done accepted the date!!! 6th december :/

alison1979

well i have been given a date and i have sorted the kids put my worries and fears aside(best i can) and its all go from now on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

well i have been given a date and i have sorted the kids put my worries and fears aside(best i can) and its all go from now on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
thats fantastic Alison, wishing you all the luck in the world :) xxx

thats fantastic Alison, wishing you all the luck in the world :) xxx

Thank you i just hope i can do the xmas stuff and make it good for the kids, would hate them to have a rubbish xmas coz of me, worried sick about operation as well, got to think possitive tho and think i iwll be fine:D:D

Well done am so happy for you.

This is going to sound awful but I hope you don't take it wrong way, hope your still in there on the 9th. I'm in on the 8th have op on the 9th.

Do you know when u have to go in for your pre op asssment yet. Do you mind me asking how long ago you started your wls journey.

Amy x

This will make their future Christmases, holidays so mch better and you will have a much longer and healthier life so you GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done am so happy for you.

This is going to sound awful but I hope you don't take it wrong way, hope your still in there on the 9th. I'm in on the 8th have op on the 9th.

Do you know when u have to go in for your pre op asssment yet. Do you mind me asking how long ago you started your wls journey.

Amy x

Hi amy it will be nice to see you in there as well, i started in june 2010 well that was the seminar date its been a long time and jumping through hoops as ya know, i have spoke to andrea it hink it was today and she said it will be not next week but the week after she thinks, just waiting for the call to give me a date now so i can sort the kids out getting them minded. when did you start your wls journey if you dont mind me asking? :)

Hi amy it will be nice to see you in there as well, i started in june 2010 well that was the seminar date its been a long time and jumping through hoops as ya know, i have spoke to andrea it hink it was today and she said it will be not next week but the week after she thinks, just waiting for the call to give me a date now so i can sort the kids out getting them minded. when did you start your wls journey if you dont mind me asking? :)

No not at all, I have been asking for surgery referral since 2005 but my GP wouldn't. I finally made him see sense in March last year he promised to refer me so I went away happy. Few weeks later I still hadn't heard anything so I rang him, he got very defensive and I knew then he had forgot to refer me this was confirmed when a few weeks later I got letter from the hospital saying I had just been referred by another GP in the surgery. That was June 2010.

I honestly can't wait, it's been a long time coming but soon it will be here. I'm a little scared if i'm honest about how I will look after i start to lose the weight not sure if I will know am own reflection. It's silly but that's the only thing am worried about lol.

Amy x

Good luck :) you can do it x

Back