• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish me luck . . .

top_kat

I have a "date" tomorrow :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

I know.

One scarey as hell prospect for me. I haven't had a date for almost 8 years. And even though I was a lot bigger then than I am now, having lost 10 stones this year, I'm very much aware of the loose skin that I have, the flappy thighs and bits :(

I have found myself wishing that I'd come across him this time next year, when hopefully I will be at target and have had some surgery to help remove the skin around my stomach/thighs etc And while I say if he cannot accept me as I am then tough the skin does bother me - I think its cos its the first time its ever been an issue, its always been filled with fat :rolleyes:

So, wish me luck. We have actually made plans to do a couple of things over the weekend . . .but it all starts tomorrow LOL

I am excited and I am looking forward to it - but its hard when you've been out of it for so long! He doesn't know about my band, but does know about my weight loss, (although not to the full extent) but he is aware that I very much limit what I eat, when and how as I thought when we go out to dinner I didn't want it to be an issue lol or for him to want to feed me chips! :rolleyes:

Good luck. Try and enjoy it. I share your skin body issues! X

I honestly didnt think it would be something that would bother me, I could only see the wanting to be smaller, thinner, slimmer and that having been fat and overweight all of my life that the skin wouldn't bother me.

It doesnt so much on my arms, (even though its bad) as I've always worn them covered up and still do even tho I'm into a 14 on top (Even bought an 8 the other day in primark lol) but its around my stomach and tops of thighs. :(

Try not to worry about that - just go and have a good time! There are very few people without any kind of body insecurities, male or female, fat or thin, so be proud of who you are and what you have achieved. Hope it's the start of a special time for you xx

Good luck hun!!!

As I said to u the other day I was in exactly the same position as you & I put off meeting Joe for 4 months as I didn't feel "ready"... & look where we are now!!! oh & he nearly didn't recognise me on our 1st date as I'd lost more weight since the pics he'd seen of me!!!

Hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Good luck hun :)

I am only 11 weeks out and the skin is already an issue for me - I accepted that was going to happen before the surgery and I am saving like mad for a tummy tuck etc.

Have a lovely time and enjoy :)

I honestly didnt think it would be something that would bother me, I could only see the wanting to be smaller, thinner, slimmer and that having been fat and overweight all of my life that the skin wouldn't bother me.

It doesnt so much on my arms, (even though its bad) as I've always worn them covered up and still do even tho I'm into a 14 on top (Even bought an 8 the other day in primark lol) but its around my stomach and tops of thighs. :(

Yep same here. I've been with the same guy 8 years and I have zero body confidence naked :(

The loose skin is demoralising and I'm not going to pretend that saying at least its better than fat is comforting :) But every woman has hang ups about something naked - he won't see it the way you do hon.

Best of luck :) lets hope this is the start of a new journey for you! Have confidence in yourself x

its already going wrong was due to have nails done this evening and the girls cancelled :(

Its not the end of the world hon :) Stick a little polish on and you'll be fine :) let us know how it went!

if only it were that simple lol after a week of decorating, scrubbing floors, wals etc my nails are wrecked :( lol typical!

Good luck....hope you have a lovely date... I'm sure all will be well!

All the best!

Quit worrying kit kat if he's a keeper he won't be worried about the flappy bits or the chipped nails ;) .... Relax and enjoy your weekend hun :) xx

Relax Kat and have a great evening, concentrate on the positives lovely and keep that smile firmly on your face! cannot wait for an update x

its tonight lol

Had my hair cut today cos it touched my bum and had about 8" cut off with some shape put in and I love it :)

He's a nervous wreck lol and I don't feel nervous at all. Altho did nearly buy a new dress in monsoon today but thought I can't justify over £100 on a dress when I'm still losing lol

lol I thought it was last night...fingers crossed for you babes.

Back