• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a immature ignorant attitude from an adult!

I understand this and do not disagree that WLS can help these illnesses. WHat I am asking is...

If you eat the right food and right amounts, for you (for people with thyroid problems may need to eat more of less to sustain a healthy weight) but still put on weight. Meaning that your (the general "your") weight gain has nothing to do with the amount you eat how can surgery help.

If your condition makes you hungry more or you metabolism slow down. It is still the food that you eat and lack of exercise that makes you put on weight.

I know what I mean and I still believe that although it is because of an illness that you over eat. It is the overeating that makes you put on weight. Now that may be that you only eat 700 cals a day but for your body that could be over eating.

Sue I understand perfectly what your trying to say and your right. if you have a condition that can make you gain weight then you have to eat less to lose weight regardless and the answer is to do with amount your eating. I agree with that, but the point is, that is not what this hidious little man was talking about.

He was assuming that all people were like him and did use the word LAZY. Thats what put my back up. I thought walk a mile in my shoes then make those comments. He was judging all overweight people by his lazy gluttonous standards and that is wrong IMHO.

Back