• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what a poop few days

BandyEmm

gos i think its going to be one of them weeks,

Yesterday my laptop charger blew up :eek: let a singe mark on my cream sofa & burnt my jumper :eek:

Today i got hit up the rear while in traffic by a bloody great big 4x4 with a solid nudge bar while taking joshy to the drs as he has servere double ear infection whats leaking :(

Didnt get the guys details as at the time i couldnt see any damage and was running late for the drs.

Lower back is aching like a cow and my bumper is split all along ( thankgod i was only in my old banger-95 fiesta- cos if the twonk had hit my 4x4 i would have let rip big style :D

waiting for my lanldord to come round and clear the loft ready for insulation as i have none! And he has to get the shower looked out as it leaked hot water out on my daughter, then when i hada bath the bloody thing started on its own and it was ice cold, just as i was having a doze in the bath. never moved so damn quick :D:D

Ah well leasts see what tommorrow brings :rolleyes:

Gosh em what a day youve had...gosh you were lucky with the 4x4 going into the back of you...is you little boy ok lovey? xxx

PMSL :rotflmao: , sorry Emm I got a visual of you leaping outta the bath when the shower peed freezin water all over you ;) Happy to hear you and Joshy are ok though XX

Oooppps not your day at all hun, still at least its nearly over. xxxxx

omg, you really have had a day of it, that shower leaking hot water over your daughter is dangerous isnt it, is she ok, hope the landlord sorts it soon, as for the twonk who hit you, i hope he/she gets their come uppence, and that you and joshy are ok, if your still sore tomorrow, id either go to the doctors or casualty. lets just hope tomorrow is better for you huni, big hugs to you all xxxx

Thanks everyone, back is slighlty bruised (pic on fb)

Joshy is doing ok his ear is still weeping but the A/bs will be fully kicked in by tommorrow, Seems weired having littleman at home, bless him hes bouncing off the walls :D but school said no return till the discahrge has gone fully!

little niggly today but not too bad, the top of my bum bone (coxyx?) is sore :D but will get there,

And yep with the freezing shower ... erm yeah lets not even get a image :D:D:D was funny now :D:D

Back