• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a difference a few days make

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

As most of you know I am due to have another fill and after reading some info and being fobbed off yet again by the surgeons secretary (no funding or fills till jan/feb time) and no joy from pals (they still didnt return my call:rolleyes:, shame on them) I decided last friday to contact the pct to ascertain wether my "package" included the fills or wether the fills were additional funding required by the hospital as I was told by the surgeons secretary that there isnt any funding atm for my future fills. I was told infact they was included in my funding and I made it quite clear when I spoke to the Pct that what the hospital are doing is wrong, They are taking the Pct's money and not providing the "goods" so to speak and that is "theft" and I Stated that I would have never had the op if the hospital aftercare would have not been there for me.........She sed she would make some enquiries and I would hear real soon.

Well stone the crows I got a 2 calls yesterday (one from dietician to ask how I was getting on, last week all she sed was "eat less" and this week she couldnt do enough) also to say that I am booked in for another fill on the 19th November @ 12pm and that if a cancellation comes up I will be first on the list to call - I am wondering wether the Pct has been in touch :confused::confused: What you think Ppl??? LOL isnt it funny that I wasnt going to been seen until Jan/Feb time (at the earliest) and now all of a sudden a space has arisen.....LoL (not that I am complaining like) I just get fed up of being fobbed off all the time by the secretary........I will have to say tho , that this has no bearing on the surgeon , He still is the best:D:D:D and did a wonderful Two jobs on me!! It just goes to show that if I had of sat back and did nothing - Nothing is wot I would have been offered ( Thanks for the advice btw on who ever sed contact the Pct) xx and I still have not lost any weight in 13 weeks :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks in advance for reading - Julie xx

Well done on your perseverence!

Hopefully a cancellation will come soon.

Can't believe that funding for fills is different to the op itself. Crazy I thought it was one whole package.

I hope you don't have to go through this again!!!! They need some :whoopass:

Julie that's amazing ! About time something went your way!
Hopefully you can tick over until your fill and then I am crossing everything for some fab losses!
You might get a cancellation sooner, like you say...but thank goodness you got on the case because if you don't ask, sometimes you really don't get anywhere

Great news x

Thank you very much cc x x

Can't believe that funding for fills is different to the op itself. Crazy I thought it was one whole package.

It is all in one package hun, but the hospital (not the surgeon) tried to state otherwise, thats why I checked it out with the Pct x x

Julie that's amazing ! About time something went your way!
Hopefully you can tick over until your fill and then I am crossing everything for some fab losses!
You might get a cancellation sooner, like you say...but thank goodness you got on the case because if you don't ask, sometimes you really don't get anywhere

Great news x
TYVM.gif

I am really pleased for you, i knew if you spoke to your local PCT they would push it forward for you, the thing is people dont realise the PCT will only pay and do for what they are asked to do but they get really jarred off if people are not being treated properly by the hospitals which is why your hospital got told off so to speak, so if you have any problems and they are blaming funding it is definately worth giving them a call. Well done anyway xx

I am really pleased for you, i knew if you spoke to your local PCT they would push it forward for you, the thing is people dont realise the PCT will only pay and do for what they are asked to do but they get really jarred off if people are not being treated properly by the hospitals which is why your hospital got told off so to speak, so if you have any problems and they are blaming funding it is definately worth giving them a call. Well done anyway xx

INCREDIINSERTIMAGE888889889.gif

That is brilliant news hun. At the end of the day whether you go private of on the NHS, it is paid for.

A private patient wouldnt put up with that, well I wouldnt, and seeing as we have all paid our taxes why should your PCT try and fiddle.

Well done you for bringing it up and really pleased that your fill will be sooner rather than later. xxxx

Thank you very much cc x x

It is all in one package hun, but the hospital (not the surgeon) tried to state otherwise, thats why I checked it out with the Pct x x
hi ,i was havingproblems aswell, made a complaint got appointment for tomoro instead of 22nd december which im really pleased about, i think if they were to spend more time getting the correct fills for us we wouldnt be feeling like failures. i dont think its too much to ask of them, after all we have had invasive surgery for a reason and if the after care is not there then what is the point .Glad someone else has spoken out,good luck with your band .xx

Humm I wonder if some one got their butts kicked????
anyhow well done hun....you will soon losing again soon.. x x x

Hi Julie,

Thank goodness you stuck at it and got yourself sorted with this.. it just shows that persistence can pay and it really should all be very clear from the onset... it's caused you unnecessary stress and probably others too... well done...

Sending love and hugs xxx

Well done Julie. How completely disgraceful that the hospital is behaving like this though! it's just wrong!
I also want to say i love all your pictures too. xx

hugs hun xx

Back