• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are your favorite gadgets.

ladylite

Well I have several gadgets which really help me on my weight loss journey.

Firstly the Actifryer, couldnt live without it now.

Also the Nicer Dicer. It is fab for chopping into small pouch size pieces. Lovely for salads which I now eat more of because they are easy to do.

Neither of them were cheap but they have been worth they weight in gold.

Favourite gadget for me is the slow cooker, Its been great trying out new recipes and just being able to put it in first thing and forget about it until teatime :D XX

I have bought a small blender but not tried it yet. No doubt it will get alot of use.
Just started using Wii - that also will get alot of use.

My George Foreman grill! Have had to buy a new one as I wore the old one out. Love my slow cooker too and am thinking of buying the actifry.

1. Hand blender
2. Electric wok, which has a special coating enabling it to fry without any fat or oil.

Big an Bouncy said:
Now that would be telling!

Naughty, naughty !!

I too have been looking at the actifry today!!! I am still on the fence about buying one.....

I have had one for at least 2 years, they are brilliant and you can cook all sorts in it. As well a being very low fat you can cook all sorts of meats in it.

Being honest I would say that the roast spuds arent as good as real ones cooked in the oven, not quite as crispy but they are very good.

I would recommend one.

well, i'm not much of a cook so grill, microwave and a sauspan dose me. but today i bought myself a "beautronix lean machine" also known as a Tenn's machine for muscular pain relief, but when i got it home it also tones up your muscles to make you look slender. i think this is going to be my new best friend.

O yes and while i'm at it chicken fillets "silicon boob enhancers "brilliant!!!!!!!!!

I'm old fashioned so couldn't live without my mobile phone.... But in the kitchen? I love my blender, my slow cooker and my whisk....all for very obvious reasons :)

I love my slow cooker... I am interested in Rose's Wok!

Maybe Santa may oblige...

Love and hugs xxx

Back