• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do i need to take with me?

Lynsey83

I have my bypass on Saturday and I'm not sure what I will need to take with me. If anyone has any handy tips that would be great. Thank you in advance.

i didnt actually take that much, but didnt even use it all. heres what i used.....
pjs
slippers
dressing gown
face wipes
comfy clothes to come home in and pillow
hair brush
shower stuff/toothbrush/deodrant
phone charger
nas vimto - til i got put nil by mouth and someone stole it! :( lol

think thats it really, i did take ereader,headphones etc but werent up to it. good luck xx

I would add ear plugs, eye blackout mask, warm socks as my feet were freezing, lipsyl and maybe slip on shoes to cone home in. I had to get boots back on. Bit of a mistake. Best of luck.

I would add ear plugs, eye blackout mask, warm socks as my feet were freezing, lipsyl and maybe slip on shoes to cone home in. I had to get boots back on. Bit of a mistake. Best of luck.

Hi what surgery did you have in the end? How are you feeling??

I agree with boor girl re ear plugs and eye mask, really wish I had had them with me. Wards are noisy places during the night if you are a light sleeper. Good luck with your op :)

Hi what surgery did you have in the end? How are you feeling??

Hi I was told the day before I was to have a bypass. This time last week I was in! So was in Thurs (night before), done Fri and home Sun. Feel fab now, been to costa, enjoying the puree! x

Back