• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is wrong with me??!!

misscharlie

Sorry I have to confess and vent my total disappointment in myself. I totally letting myself, my doctors, my family, everyone down. I was doing ok with the whole food thing. But i'm constantly Hungary.I feel I can eat more than most people, and the worst of all as I dont dump, I've now got into the habit of eating crap...i'm only 6 weeks out.

If I go to eat a meal, I dont like the feeling I get from eating it so I'll just snack instead. When I force myself to eat anyway, I'll just be Hungary in another 20 mins. I can eat everything apart from deep fried foods. I never feel like I'm eating a dinner, just snacking.

I really didn't want to tell anyone whats been going on with me this week, but I need to stop this behaviour before i wreak my bypass for good. Please help I dont know what to do :(

Aw I really feel for you! It must be easy to snack rather than eat meals if they make you feel poorly. Im pre-op so cant really help with advice but Im sure someone will be along soon to help. Dont be too hard on yourself you can get back on track (HUGS) X

Charlie, first of all a big hug to you.

No one said it would be easy hun, but you already know you are playing a dangerous game. The problem is that in the early days it is possible to eat rubbish and still lose weight. As one of Mr Khans patients you should still be on sloppy food at 6 weeks out.

Try taking it back to basics hun. Ring the dietician for advice on Tuesday if you are not sure what to eat. They are there to help.

And the stage you are at now is not forever, but it is when you require the strongest willpower. You will soon be able to eat "proper" meals etc.

Hang in there. x

Hiya, I had my op the same time, and I don't get the full feeling very often either. xxx

It is all very emotional at this stage in the journey and the fact that you recognise you are making mistakes is half the battle. As Sam says its not easy and those who say it is should walk in our shoes. Def contact your team and talk to them and i agree with Sam go back to the start hun and you will get there x

MissCharlie i know how you feel as i don't seem to dump either.....

Well done on being brave enough to put your problems down on here. You are not a failure you are HUMAN! It's hard to break the habits that made us fat in the first place but now is the time to do it! Don't buy the rubbish in and then you can't eat it is my first piece of advice - no excuses about having it in for the kids either!!!

Get some healthy snacks in and try to find out from the dietician what you should be eating at this stage!

You can do it and you will lose the weight, good luck xx

Back