• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Made some changes

jaxx

I posted a few weeks ago about how upset I was at how much I was eating and that I tended to be too reliant on carbs. In my defence it did sneak up on me! lol I didn't realise until I took a step back and had a look at what I had been eating.

Well I decided to make some changes and so far I'm sticking to it. I haven't seen any weight loss but other people have said they think my face is thinner and a colleague at work who I haven't seen for 6 weeks while he was on paternity leave (and then I was on leave when he came back) commented that I'd lost weight so that made me feel better.

The changes I've made is mostly to do with what I eat at work as that's the worst time for me eating wise. I'm taking more fruit with me and I'm taking some light babybels. Instead of snacking on lots of rice cakes I'll have a satsuma instead or a babybel and some grapes. I've stopped taking in half a melon to eat as I was eating it in one go and that frightened me, I don't know if I could eat that much because it broke down into fluids in my mouth with a little bit of flesh etc but I'll have a banana instead now. I'm making myself drink more as well. If I feel like snacking on something, I'll have a cup a soup instead.

Like I said I haven't seen a shift on the scales at the minute but it's early days yet and hopefully things will kick start up soon.

Well done on recognising that you needed to change things and doing it! Im sure you will get the results you want on the scales soon :D XX

Well done hun for trying so hard, we can all get complacent and you are doing your best to put things right.

Fingers crossed you will shift some soon. xx:)

Well done you. It will come off again if you are eatting the right foods. Keep up the good work

Jo
xx

Well done Jaxx, i hope you start to lose again soon xx

I'm sure the weight will start to move again soon. You're doing really well.

Isn't it amazing how the carbs creep back in? I don't think this time of year and horrible cold weather helps either.

Very proud of you. It is an easy thing to happen. I have battled it myself. Here's to future weight loss and embracing our new lives.

Back