• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What Pets Have you got?

we have

max 6yr old black fluffy cat/dog we call him catdog becuase he is huge
maisy our fluffy mummy cat
bobby our daddy cat
twinkle fluffy black kitten
basil our lil ginger ninja

I have 2 cats sooty is the black one and Indie is the tortoise one Jones the ginger and white one died of liver failure she was still a kitten

Attachments

• Jones.jpg
    Jones.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 24
  • sooty2.JPG
    sooty2.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 22
  • P8170052.JPG
    P8170052.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 26
Hi everyone

sorry not been around lately but have been very busy and not feeling up to much but feeling better now so hope to be back on here again :)

We have a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Scooby *how origonal*!! 22 cats most of which are Maine Coons * we breed and show them*, a shire cross horse called George, a bearded dragon, one chamelon and i think thats it!!!
Cant add photos as have to re size them but will do tomorrow
:)

Aaawwww, dont they all look gorgeous!!!
I'm a dog person, and love the puppy pics. :doggy:

Here's our baby, Jenny.

Sleep Time.jpg

Aww Porp Max looks well at home and goreous! My Daisy is a rescue dog too. She was 5 when we got her and she had never seen another dog or anything! She is soooo soft and loves attention - too much sometimes! She lives in someones back yard for 5 years!
We had a rescue dog before her too but he had to be put down as he was vicious!

Max is a gorgeous pup!

We have 3 cats, all black and white moggies. Tizzy is 7 came from the RSPCA she's thinks shes a bear or something lol practically hibernates all winter. Millie is 5 we've had her about 2 years and is a freecycle cat, her last owner was taken ill and unable to care for her so his mum advertised her on freecycle. She spent a week hidden behind the sofa and another few onths before she would come for a fuss, now she can't get enough, though hubby is very wary of her especially when she insists on laying on top of him when he gets into bed. Moky is about 7 months old and arrived on the doorstep wet through a couple of months ago with Tizzy, she had a collar on but no tag didn't have hte heart to turn her away in the rain so let her in and put notices up everywhere to see if anyone claimed her then took her to vet to see if she was chipped, called RSPCA and left details if anyone rang there. 2 months on and she's never seemed to miss anyone and rules the roost now, she's a proper little character.

This is the love of my life daisy and hetty wainthrop the hamster
Daisy was a pup when we got her from manchester dogs home she had been abused and neglected but has come to a home that dotes on her!!! Shes around 3 yrs old now shes a X staffy rhodesian ridgeback.

Attachments

• DSC00362.JPG
    DSC00362.JPG
    437.6 KB · Views: 26
we have a rough collie called Tia she is 9, we have a rabbit that we found on the green infront of our road called we called her (or him) popcorn and we have 5 fish in our pond. I love cats but hubby wont have one, but i dont think i could put up with mice and birds on the door step.
We also have another dog called benn who's a border collie but my mum and dad look after him as he is not great with kids, he is 13 and getting a bit old.

This is the love of my life daisy and hetty wainthrop the hamster
Daisy was a pup when we got her from manchester dogs home she had been abused and neglected but has come to a home that dotes on her!!! Shes around 3 yrs old now shes a X staffy rhodesian ridgeback.

Hetty Wainthrop is the perfect name for a hamster.
I have a cat called Fizz 5 Rabbits and a goldfish

What lovely pics. I've got a little cairn terrier cross called Bobo, he's cute as a button but ever so naughty.

I have a saluki/border collie x called mitch, his 3 next week and was rescued from ireland and i love him to bits!

We have two cats, missy (aged 5) and polly (aged 3) and a Lab/Shar Pei cross Jazz aded about 2. All are rescue animals and I have to say we've been very fortunate as they are all brill

We have 3 gerbils and some Mollies (tropical fish). My son is desperate for a dog and I would like a cat, but we rent so it makes it virtually impossible. I say to him that we'll get a dog when we own a house (shame that's flippin impossible).

hiya i have 3 cats Tessa is 13yrs Casper is 3yrs and Sparkle is 2yrs they are all beautiful and i love them to pieces :D My son would like a dog (staff) but i'm not a dog lover, oh yeah and we also have 3 fish named after my 3 children, Jenna Ashley and Dean hubs rescued them from a pond that was being emptied at work :eek:

i have 2 dogs...
a westie - buster - 8 nearly 9 (my baby)
a shih tzu - milo - 5 months and trouble!
and tupany the parrot - she has a mouth like a toilet!! xx

Hi all
We have 18 cats, i show and breed persian cats. I won't put all the pictures on it will take forever. I have a website you can all have a look at it is, www.purrdreamzpersians.com

Yes thats where i got my profile name from purrdreamz. lol
Hope you enjoy my cats and kittens.

Last edited:
Back