• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What Pets Have you got?

I've got a

wee Yorkie called Daisy and she is just lovely.

Hope I've managed to upload a photo.

Attachments

• P1000298.jpg
    P1000298.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 33
We have one dog called Blade, he is 3 years old and a westie/shitzu mix and he is our baby lol he is also lay next to me right now snoring like a human hahaha
We also have two cats, our oldest is around 7 years old now and is a black and white one called Nala, she is very loving with us but also a very grumpy cat in general but hey, thats a woman prerogative lol
Our other cat is a black/very very deep dark brown boy called Bobby who is very friendly but also a bit dim.
Both of our cats are from Cats Protection, Nala had been with a family with kids that were always chasing her and pulling at her, that explains the grumpiness and hatred of fuss. Bobby...no idea why he was rehomed to be honest.
We also have a big black rabbit called Snowy (hubbys humour!!!) we got her from my brother in laws work friend, it was his daughters and he was sick of it and it was either we take her in or he let her go into the wild, so obviously I couldnt allow that and we took her in. They sent her with a tiny cage that would be too small for a tiny rabbit and she couldnt even turn around in it, my fantastic dad made me a two level one that is over six feet long so she has lots and lots of space now and is a very happy bunny and is very friendly and loving and patient, she is kind of cage defensive but only a bit.
We do have pond fish too but there are a few too many to name them all.
Ill add pictures at some point.
Steph xx

Awww sprocket is so cute:)

I have a yr old cocker spaniel called snowy:) and just in the process of getting my daughter some fish:) Will name them when we pick them up:)

Sharon

Hiya, we have two springer spaniel puppies, called Jasper and Tilly. Tilly has taken a liking to stripping the new wallpaper in the hall, yikes :sigh:

Attachments

• 7 Jasper & Tilly 131109 (24).jpg
    7 Jasper & Tilly 131109 (24).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 23
I have one elderly cat called Kitty, she's 14 years old. I didn't name her, she came to me at 1 year old with the name and I couldn't find another one that would suit her more. lol

My first two rats passed earlier this year and they were called Starbuck and Apollo. I now have 3 lady rats called Boomer, Hera and Athena. I'm a huge Battlestar Galactica fan (well Sci-fi in general) and all my rats have been named after BG characters.

I also help my mum look after her Shih Tzu, Theo so I get daily cuddles from him.

When my sister is away I also look after her animals, she has 3 cats called Willow, Oscar and Dexter. She also has 4 rats, Brodie and Hooper (named after the Jaws characters) and Crystal and Tara (who were given to my sister with the names already attached).

So I get to play with loads of animals whenever I feel like it and I love it. I'd have a lot more pets if I had the room and the money to do it.

I have three cats all just over a year old. I rescued them as kittens from the same litter when they were about twelve weeks old. I had them from the RSPA and they'd been dumped with their mother and left to die.

They're the softest, sweetest and most loving three cats ever.

Tabitha,:kitty: Gizmo :kitty:and Charlie:kitty:

I got my son a kitten for christmas... He's called Jasper and he's adorable, very affectionate and confident :D

I've got a persian 1 year old male cat. called Pumpkin Pie. but we call him Pumpkin. he's blue and white and a total sweetheart. miaw

Awe love animals..
Ive got a pooch called Podgey (hense my name as well) named because we went to look at the animal rescue for a pup and he was sat underneath a big dog.. He was a fat ball with his 4 little legs just sort of sticking out underneath him...He was collie colours and looked like he would be collie shaped ish,,, Any way he has grown up to turn out collie and whippet cross.. so now when we shout 'PODGEYYY'... this thin lat like creature comes running.. he is fab even though not quite lived up to his name.......
Also have 4 chicken who live very comfortable lives in the garden and give us gorge fresh eggs every day and 2 guinepigs that are just cute xxxx
God I go on.....;)

Oooh I love animals!

I have a continental giant rabbit called George. He was a rescue because he chews wires and wallpaper :rolleyes:

georgeps-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

He is so gentle and follows me around like a little dog.

Also I have a dog called Lara. She is about 9 years old and a bit fat!

lara.jpg

lara1.jpg

I have a three year old black fluffy little thug of a cat called Chloe. He's actually a boy but I thought he was a girl when I first brought him home, and the name stuck. He attacks me on a regular basis, and has some very perverse habits which he takes out on his toys, and occasionally me too if I don't push him away yuck. He refuses to eat anything except Gourmet Gold or Sheba, but often goes off a particular flavour after I've bought a box of it. His long hair results in him coming home dragging parts of rose bushes attached to his bottom quite often, and he's a magnate for ticks. I'd love to know where he goes all day.
We have a golf course just over the garden fence and we feed the foxes on there every evening at dusk. Chloe now sits next to the foxes and they all eat a chicken leg each and aren't scared of each other at all.

I'd love a dog, but one of us has to retire before it would be fair to get one.

We have 5 gekkos, 1 uromastyx and an Australian Dumpy Frog.

Hi,

I have a German Shepherd (we think he may be a cross )called Harry who is very clumsy and Cat called Cindy who thinks she is one of the kids and talks to us and gets most upset if we don't answer. So I end up going Mioww to the cat and she Mioowss back. My husband sayd im mad but she is very funny. If I can get it too work heres a piccy of them both.

Take Care

Paula XX

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 24
I have all rescue pets:

10 year old brindle Boxer called henry

14 year old tortoise shell cat called mimi ( shes the mummy cat)

12 year old tortoise shell called heidi ( shes the daughter)

Back