• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats cookin tonight guys??...

cherry

haa soooo come on whats for tea??.... im having thin bits of steak no fat!! with some mushrroms on brown bread and lil mustard x

That sounds great... more or less the types of meals that I am preparing... I tend to have cut down on potatoes and boil broccoli or mushrooms regularly... but I have a weakness for gravy! So I just make it as light and weak as I can and it's working so far.... xxx

We had spag bol with grated parmesan and garlic bread. I didn't have any spaghetti, but have to confess I had some garlic bread, it was bloody yum!

Have got sugar free jello for pudding but waiting til kids are asleep to properly relax and enjoy it. Have promised myself a vodka and sugar free red bull for later :)

Rx

enjoy your voddy rose!!! xx hey beverly thats what im doind i could live off carbs! so im trying to train myself that i dont need them and get use to not having them xx

enjoy your voddy rose!!! xx hey beverly thats what im doind i could live off carbs! so im trying to train myself that i dont need them and get use to not having them xx

I used to really crave carbs (before op), but now I can take or leave them, and I haven't craved them at all since before the op, I think I have been lucky as my will power is weak!

Sounds yummy!

I had half an inside of a jacket pot, half a burger and some salad (smidgy bit of hellmans mayo too mmmm)

xxx

ooo that sounds nice!! mm mm mayo! i like to call it the devils sauce! im a mayo girl rather than tom sauce ;-p xx

I'm trying to get in the habit of change... I am a little bit in the dark in relation to the dietary guidance as I am still awaiting my first letter. So I am just leaning towards taking out potatoes and starchy things... going towards green vegetables, and growing my own which helps to maintain my interest. I have enough veg thriving in my garden to feed an army! My neighbours here in Wales will share... but I am doing my best and I do think that it helps your skin and general wellbeing... let's move forward together. We will all be waiting together Kelly. Much love xxx

Ive had about 1/2 of a ready meal - M&S Ham and mushroom tagliatelle. im stuffed!

Ive had grilled sea bass, green beans and salad - put about 5 potato wedges on my plate but could only eat one :eek:

i had a scoop of beans, scoop of tin toms, rasher of bacon, 1 egg, 1/4 low fat tesco light choices cumberland sausage.

was going to be shepards pie and veg but couldnt be bothered :D

I had a slimfast and a portion of babybel light and a packet of Belvitas....after swimming 14 lengths of a pool....!

Not very exciting but filled a hole.

I had some mashed potato with cheese and a bit of milk, must admit it didn't go down too well, maybe too early for me, back to liquids tomorrow xx

tikka masala a low fat version tho, im trying to behave meself lol

i love this thread :) maybe cos im so nosey... bit like in the mags when they look in celebs fridges haha xxx

Shall I tell you what I had for lunch then too?

It was 4 dairylea triangles, each triangle smeared onto a slice of quorn ham and folded in half. And a couple of extra slices of the quorn ham that I ate while making it. And breakfast was a coffee and a custard cream - bad I know, but I was in the local cafe and they put it on the saucer! Could have been worse though, I would have killed for a fry up.

Rx

Back