• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's gonna happen?

Just a thought, have you considered doing the milk diet for a couple of days up to you appointment? Don't know what others may say though. Good Luck you can do it. xx

yeh i would agree with bob, i did the chicken pre op diet, i put herbs n lots of garlic in some water then steamed my chicken in there it was yum i used to look forward to it!
but dont give up trying u will get there x

good luck my fingers are crossed that everything goes well

Well thanks all for the sound advice. I had my appointment with Dr. Mahawar this morning and was in less than 5mins! I had to lose 5kg and have lost 4.85kg!:sign0007: He said that was good enough for him so on we'll go....
He read in my notes that the dietician at my last app thought I'd benefit from psychological sessions. He asked if i agreed, and I said I didn't think so, so he said that was good enough for him too, so on we'll go....
I am now on the list for endoscopy, which could take around 2 to 3 months, then , if all is well, I'll be put on the list for surgery which is about 6 months wait. In any way he told me I'm going the right way and will be having my surgery in the next 18 months. :confused: (though 3 month + 6 month = 9 month)

I don't mind the wait at all, I've already waited 16 months to get this far, so happy days! :party0011:

Brilliant news! X

Great news!

Back