• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wheel of Fortune

MadamDotty

Back again!
There are two games in the arcade of this type, but in both of them I can't see how you can put in the answer when you've worked it out. The only way to solve it was to buy vowels to complete the answer, which brings down your score.

Am I missing something blindingly obvious????

i dont know how wheel of fortune actually works so i will let somebody else answer this one.

Pierce

There are two games in the arcade of this type, but in both of them I can't see how you can put in the answer when you've worked it out. The only way to solve it was to buy vowels to complete the answer, which brings down your score.

No you're not Dotty :D I have found the same thing and It's frustrating when you know the answer!! :(

I thought it was just me who was doing it wrong :)

Yup you are right, this is the only way to solve the puzzle but you have to lose points to buy the vowels to finish it....which is really annoying.

Back