• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When I eat till I'm full .....

slimmerkay

.... I get really drowsy and sleepy afterward.

It's not dumping I don't think because there's been nothing to dump on.

Does it effect anyone else this way?

Yes i have had this and iv heard of others too , your just getting to that sunday afternoon stuffed to the brim fall asleep stage quicker because of your tum being so small lol just eat till you feel satisfied rather than stuffed x

I think you are dumping Karen... if you look at the info in the Mayo Clinic article in my earlier post, it says eating too much can induce dumping and the symptoms include drowsiness.

I exeperience the same if I overeat, especially if I have eaten something I shouldnt.

Early on I often had to go and have a lay down, but you do get used to what affects you and what doesnt, its all trial and error. Just go with the flow.

I think you are dumping Karen... if you look at the info in the Mayo Clinic article in my earlier post, it says eating too much can induce dumping and the symptoms include drowsiness.

Possibly Rose. I'm going to only have a half weetabix tomorrow and see how I go.

Back