• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why cant i comment

niic0l3

I go on to other people threads but it will not let me comment does any one else know why this may be thanks.

There should be a message box title 'quick reply' under the last post. there's 2 buttons underneath: 'post quick reply' and 'go Advanced' - try it if you are having problems using the 'post reply' button (located bottom left of last post).
You may want to try a different browser if you are still having problems as a temp. solution.

Hi thanks for helping me it don't show a message box title could it be because am using my phone or that am new to this at the top right corner there an arrow I click on and it say follow thread and reply to thread but some time the reply is not there it a bit confusing lol thank you for helping me thought

I seem to have the same problem using the APP. My replies were not showing either. I have had more success using the website.

Sometimes my phone won't let me on the site at all. Try turning your phone off and see if that works. Normally sorts mine out.

Ok for help I'll give it a go now and turn it off I'll also have a look on website see if it's any better x

Back