• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why sad when I have lost?

witchingmoon

I gave in and weighed myself today. I have lost 4lbs but for some reason I am sad about it. I really wanted to get 5lbs off so I could be 24st and 4st 7lbs lighter. I should be over the moon but I am just sad why?

I do exactly the same thing and get sad about it. I then remind myself how much I have lost overall!

You are doing amazingly and next week you will lose that pound along with several others.

I keep telling myself it's the end result I'm supposed to be looking at not the beginning or the does that make sense. I only lose weight about every 2-3 weeks and then it's only a few 1bs. I used to lose it quicker at WW but at least this time I know it's going to stay off not go straight back on again.

Chin up lovely. At least it's going in the right direction.

Kate xxx

Come on its coming off for good this time !!! with other times i think we all knew it was coming back at some stage but not this time wave anther 4lb bye for good ! that is a good loss, i know how you feel i was chassing 5 stone for weeks but it came in time, this is for life so if it takes a little longer than we dreamed it would no matter the end result is all we care about xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm kind of feeling like that too at the moment :( i really wish it would go off my tummy i've lost it off my shoulders and legs and although i was size 26/28 and now 20/22 i feel i have to get 22 coz i don't like tight clothes :( and i'm back at work on Monday and now starting to think no one will notice or will say what a waste of time it's been :( i know it will come off eventually but slowly and i can't even exercise at the moment because of my stupid ribs x

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.
That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy Days!!!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.
That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy Days!!!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!
hahahaha love it!!

dont forget, you take care of the lb's and the stones will take care of themselves :) xxx

Hi all,

As you can probably see by my chart below, in the beginning I weighed myself weekly almost getting obsessed with every ounce. Now I weigh myself very infrequently, instead going with dress size. I have to say I feel a lot more chilled about it all.

I did have a couple of slow periods along the 'weigh' (pun intended!) but in 7 & 1/2 months I have gone from a size 28 to a much healthier size 16-18.

To an extent I kinda couldn't care less about exactly how much I weigh. In fact I currently don't have a clue. I figure that as long as the clothes are getting looser the body is getting healthier, and this is certainatly reflected in my blood pressure and cholesterol checks.

Take my advice....................throw your scales out along with all the clothes you've grown out of, because you don't need them anymore.

Julie xx

i'm not bothered about weight it's size i care about too :) i just think i'm getting a bit worried about going back to work on Monday there's loads of women at work and you and i all know there's nothing worse especially when there's a big pushy loud mouth ready to pounce at any moment :(

i'm not bothered about weight it's size i care about too :) i just think i'm getting a bit worried about going back to work on Monday there's loads of women at work and you and i all know there's nothing worse especially when there's a big pushy loud mouth ready to pounce at any moment :(

....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, they better not be mean to you Ange!!!!!! Or I'll be jumping in my car and coming to.....

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

oh she will :( but i'm trying to be ready x trouble is i'm such a big softy and she knows it and has a little gang to back her up she's like rizzo from grease :)

Back