• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi all Ive just nipped to my second home (Tesco Direct) and bought a Wii console & Wii fit package. So with that you get Wii console, 1 x handset, Wii sports games, Wii fit board, Wii fit games Hoola hoop ect, and at a grand total of £215.00 Bargain or what, The only downfall is I like things in my possesion when I pay for them I hate waiting for anything (spoilt lil brat I know Ive been like this from being a new born L.O.L) and I cant pick it up until thursday oh well I will be there crack of dawn Ha! Ha! what are your views on the Wii fit ect. Gail.x;)

I will let you know allie after I break my neck no doubt. I dont have that good of co-ordination either L.O.L
Sounds like a great deal might give it a look. I'm useless on these things as i don't have good hand eye co-ordination do you think i could manage the wii fit Gail x

top weight is 23 stone 8
bought one when they came out only now able to get dust off the fit board
it is fun but look like an idiot doing the hula hoops challenge....... must say though i do have the top score

be careful though you dont realise how much they work you have loads of thinner friend who hobble around with Wii relaited aches and pains

you can also do Wii fit that weighs you and checks balance so you get a nice graph of where your at weight wise.
handy if your scales only go up to 18 stone

(and yes im old school stone and pounds for me lol )

Awww me want one!! :character00116:

Haven't got the Wii fit board but I do have Wii sports, the boxing and squash are great for a bit of indoor exercise! :crazy:

Cuppacocoa xx

Gail, they are fab..i love mine, i can exercise privately with only my oh laughing, but then i laugh at him. Its fun but also shows you how well your doing. You dont need co ordination(well not much!) the step is fab and boy the boxing gets rid of any frustration and really raises a sweat!! have fun!! i'm sure you will enjoy...xx

The Wii fit board is the way to go so far its so much fun and you can also play other games with it but more importantly its and extra workout.
perhaps we can setup a hall of fame for the scores in a post lol....

Your gonna love Wii fit. Its brilliant for everyone. Fun and games that get you up and about exercising with out realising it.

Just be careful!!! I did the hula hoop for about 15 mins, loved it and had great fun, but the next morning I could hardly get out of bed from lower back and stomach ache lol. The running is good too :D

cant do jogging need a sports bra for my man boobs....... :)

shuuusshh with the wii fit board talk !!:rolleyes:

I got to wait till christmas and Santa brings me mine :cry: :D

Bloody hell hannah I never thought of that L.O.L I will have to find out tommorrow night cause with tesco direct you pay for it then they order it in for you to be collected instore bit like argos, I didnt know till after I had paid I stood around like a goon waiting for my new purchase Ha Ha .
Enjoy gail x whats top weight you can be to use one of them id be scared to bloody brake it lol

Bullyfun your a mind of information, I havnt a clue on this modern technology, But wey! hey! me is allowed to go on it cause I now only weigh 14.5 stone Peeps. Whoop! Whoop! Ime also still in Lbs & ounces as well bullyfun.
top weight is 23 stone 8
bought one when they came out only now able to get dust off the fit board
it is fun but look like an idiot doing the hula hoops challenge....... must say though i do have the top score

be careful though you dont realise how much they work you have loads of thinner friend who hobble around with Wii relaited aches and pains

you can also do Wii fit that weighs you and checks balance so you get a nice graph of where your at weight wise.
handy if your scales only go up to 18 stone

(and yes im old school stone and pounds for me lol )

Hi all Ive just nipped to my second home (Tesco Direct) and bought a Wii console & Wii fit package. So with that you get Wii console, 1 x handset, Wii sports games, Wii fit board, Wii fit games Hoola hoop ect, and at a grand total of £215.00 Bargain or what, The only downfall is I like things in my possesion when I pay for them I hate waiting for anything (spoilt lil brat I know Ive been like this from being a new born L.O.L) and I cant pick it up until thursday oh well I will be there crack of dawn Ha! Ha! what are your views on the Wii fit ect. Gail.x;)

Is there a maximum weight to use a wii fit? I thought I'd read somewhere that it was 16 stone, so I never bothered buying one :confused:

Back