• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

Hiya caz believe me I will, It was a mad moment splurdge. I was bored last night so decided to pop out as you do L.O.L I still didnt get the thing cause I cant pick it up till tomoz Ha! Ha! so I was still bored . Hubby says I hope it gets more use than my gym he had done:rolleyes: well a girl can change her mind cant they????????:8855::8855:
i love mine gail great when the girls come round. have fun but take it easy.

Hi Gail Michelle

I guarantee you one thing..you are going to have such a laugh!...I promise!

We have one here and we all use it...I don't much because it hurts my bad back...but it is good, you won't be disappointed.

Have fun

(((hugs)))

Knowing me I will do myself an injury Ha! Ha! Hubby says if I dont use it he is going to make me get on it in the nude with the curtains open :eek::eek::eek::eek: as my punishment!! Yeh right!!!
Hi Gail Michelle

I guarantee you one thing..you are going to have such a laugh!...I promise!

We have one here and we all use it...I don't much because it hurts my bad back...but it is good, you won't be disappointed.

Have fun

(((hugs)))

Why thank you kind sir!!:flirt2: when you get yours sorted (Sorry I didnt know it had been postponed) dont do what I did , and thats to compare with other peoples loss it realy does do your head in;);)
No, counting the days but trying to not get too worked in case it is postponed again.

You are doing really well in such a short time!

Yes, I had RNY scheduled last November but had to have an angioplasty 1 day before. They then put me on some meds that put any surgery out of the question for 12 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get the OK on 8th Oct. for the WLS on 3rd Nov.

Perhaps I should Cosmic Order it...:D:D

omg you poor thing I will keep my fingers crossed for you John
Yes, I had RNY scheduled last November but had to have an angioplasty 1 day before. They then put me on some meds that put any surgery out of the question for 12 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get the OK on 8th Oct. for the WLS on 3rd Nov.

Perhaps I should Cosmic Order it...:D:D

You go girl! Enjoy yourself, but don't do yourself an injury. My nieces and nephew have one. I feel exhausted just watching them all playing with it. Mind you it keeps them and my two occupied for absolutely ages.

Rebirth

I LOve my Wii Fit, I bought mine the week I came out of Hospital and this is what i weigh myself on.
I think its very accriate, Its been great and it shows you a graph and stores everything for you, so its great to look back on, It also tells you your BMI too.
I love the hoola hoop too, But must admit, I haven't done much excerise on mine for a few weeks, (Been a bit Lazy), But i intend to start again soon, (Honist lol)
You will really enjoy it and can be very adictive at times.
Hope you enjoy it!!

Been and got the sports resort new game tonight, Havnt had a go yet cause my friend came round but I will be on it tomoz. Gail.x;)
Gail, they are fab..i love mine, i can exercise privately with only my oh laughing, but then i laugh at him. Its fun but also shows you how well your doing. You dont need co ordination(well not much!) the step is fab and boy the boxing gets rid of any frustration and really raises a sweat!! have fun!! i'm sure you will enjoy...xx

Had a couple of friends round to mess about on the Wii fit last night, i am aching so much...... never went on the wii myself but sides and face hurt from laughing sooooo much.
god i wish i had a camcorder.....

Back