• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

Neen Just googled it will be at the doors of argos on October 19th too.
use it to weigh in and check bmi weekly.
am due an hour on it tonight when no one else is there to disturb me.

Make that 13th November .....

Yeah I have it on pre-order from amazon :) Can't wait for it as me and OH are into the TV show at the mo. Season 8 has just started in the U.S and you can watch the episodes on the nbc website at the moment Woot :D

Never seen it , is it like a celebrity fit club kind of thing?

I LOVE my Wii Fit, my lovely husband got me one the day they came out. You can unlock different levels and I adore the hula hooping, step, and boxing - that REALLY makes a difference to my bingo wings! have fun!

The only thing I found with Wii Fit is the games quickly became boring. I suspect that's because I've been a gamer for the past 30 years (hence the weight???) and I saw the thing as a game rather than a fitness programme. It only gets used now for weighing, which I do like because of the graph, logging, instant BMI calculations etc.

Neen,

Can I just say I LOVE the biggest loser tooo, i would have loved to do that rather than the bypass but NOT on tv...lol

Jillian already has a biggest loser game out and i got it and have to say i was very disappointed with it, I think the wiifit had spoilt me cos its such high quality and quick to work, whereas Jillians seems hard to work and not very user friendly, it doesnt explain very clearly how to do exercises and some we couldnt understand how to work. So, although I was very excited to see the biggest loser bringing one out I wont be rushing out to buy it....unless someone tells me its fab that is!! Can you let me know what its like when you get it please? I'd hate to miss out if it is good..xx

ooo forget to ask are you watching the australian one at the moment....they have new trainers...very interesting

Thank you very much for the tip about thehut Jim :)
Indian light the Biggest Loser game looks a lot different to Jilians which I also heard is not great, that really suprised me.
The BL game lets you make an avatar (to resemble you current weight and all) and I guess it shrinks as you do. They do challenges and exercise and your movements match them and you have the weigh ins just like the TV show , with the screens and so on. You pick your team colours (pink team for me woot) and there are recipes , calorie input charts and exercise demos with virtual Bob and Jillian as the trainers. The ranch from the US one is the location and from the video trailers I've seen it looks a really fun experience.
Here you go Indianlight, some info and vids
http://biggestloserthegame.com/uk/wii-experience.html
I like the Oz one as well, though we are so behind on Telly, like several seasons back on both US and Oz. It's fun to watch them tho. x

Yep Gail-Michelle :) It sounds and looks like it's really going to be fun to use and anything that helps get the next 10 stone off for me , I'm gonna go for!
I also have a game called We Cheer which is very cute and tons of fun. It's probably aimed at younger players but I don't care :D It's a little cheerleading game and it's got some nice music to shake your pom poms to lol...mind you it's trickier than it looks !

Hi Neen just to let you know I have ordered my copy of the Wii biggest loser & paid for it with www.asda.com or you can ring your order through on:08453666977 @ £12.71 with free postage they post it on the 13th Nov and its a grand saveing of £7.00 not bad eh!!;)
Thank you very much for the tip about thehut Jim :)
Indian light the Biggest Loser game looks a lot different to Jilians which I also heard is not great, that really suprised me.
The BL game lets you make an avatar (to resemble you current weight and all) and I guess it shrinks as you do. They do challenges and exercise and your movements match them and you have the weigh ins just like the TV show , with the screens and so on. You pick your team colours (pink team for me woot) and there are recipes , calorie input charts and exercise demos with virtual Bob and Jillian as the trainers. The ranch from the US one is the location and from the video trailers I've seen it looks a really fun experience.
Here you go Indianlight, some info and vids
The Biggest Loser Interactive Fitness Game for Wii, Nintendo DSi and DS
I like the Oz one as well, though we are so behind on Telly, like several seasons back on both US and Oz. It's fun to watch them tho. x

Last edited:
Awwww thanks caz, the one 1 was laughing at in the shop my hubby said "act normal:eek::eek::eek: and pretend to be busy:p well that was it I couldnt do anything for laughing, as it is so hard to try and look busy when your not:8855::8855:
OMG Gail just looked at yr new piccis you look 10 yrs younger and have such a sparkle to you. well done hun

Back