• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Will help hair loss

Magsy

Now don't laugh but i have bought a product called EQYSS MEGA-TEK. This product is used for horses manes and hooves. But is also used by chemo patients who are losing their hair. When you look this product up it gives you the information for horses and then the info for humans. I use the conditioner and it smells gorgous, like coconut. It does not stop hair loss bit it increases your hair folicules by up to 30% so really causes your hair to thicken. My hubby has been using it for 4 weeks and wow what a difference. I can also see a difference in mine. You can buy the shampoo as well but i just stick to the conditioner. Also very good for your nails. You have to rub a little conditioner around your nail base and it strengthens them. Hope this helps, dont be put off bu the horse thing it is for humans as well xxx

Sounds good, where do you buy it from hun, hope your okay xx

I can well believe it i have always said the animals get good treatment at the vets :D
Love the smell of coconut so will have a look on line, another item to get before the op :p
Thanks for the heads-upxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Magsy, sweet ... hope you are feeling better today :) Won't ask how you came by this info but thank you anyway, lol. Will order some now, just in case. xxx :):)

Mine has been quite bad, no bald patches just thinning . I was told to use regain for men (it is stronger) apparently the ingredients were initially found in a blood pressure tablet but the people taking it found they were growing hair on the backs of their hands, so the pharmaceutical company changed the tablet to a liquid and hey presto, regain was invented.

Will definitely try the horse shampoo as well thanks xxx

Thanks for this info, I have really bad hair loss all the time, and I havent even had the op yet, so dread to think what its gonna be like after that. I think I will defo end up with bald patches, So im definatley gonna buy some of this shampoo & conditioner. Thanks

xxxxxxx

Back