• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS app

Neticak

When i first joined my browser kept on asking me if I wanted to download the app but now it never comes up. When I try searching for it doesn't come up in the App store.

Can anyone tell me what its called!

WLSurgery it's a pic of a grey man with a yellow tape measure around him and green writing! :)

Gah! It still says no results?

I'm on iPhone if that makes a difference?

Think I must be doing something wrong. I see other posts that have the app signature on them. And I want one haha. It would be easier to be able to post on the go instead of having to fire the desktop computer up! :confused:

I'm using the browser on my iPhone and the writing is just too tidgy for me. I wrote 2 tons of chickpeas yesterday instead of tins :)

Is the name of the app wlsurgery? I tried searching for that but came up with no results

I tried this a few weeks ago. For some reason the app has been removed from the App Store! I have no idea why...

Lu xx

Nope can't find it either :(

I tried this a few weeks ago. For some reason the app has been removed from the App Store! I have no idea why...

Lu xx

That explains it! Bugger though, I really want it haha. It would be nice to have a nosey now and then when I have a few minutes, or when I'm at work. Ah well, hope it's back soon!

When i first joined my browser kept on asking me if I wanted to download the app but now it never comes up. When I try searching for it doesn't come up in the App store.

Can anyone tell me what its called!

The app is no longer available as we are upgrading to a new platform that is intuitive with mobiles and does away with the need for apps.

Within the next couple of days.

The app is no longer available as we are upgrading to a new platform that is intuitive with mobiles and does away with the need for apps.

Thanks Mini! This will be awesome :)

Good stuff! Thanks for the update x

Loving the way the website appears on my phone now - have bookmarked it and saved to homescreen. It's practically an app that way :)

Thanks for working so hard on it!

Loving the way the website appears on my phone now - have bookmarked it and saved to homescreen. It's practically an app that way :)

Thanks for working so hard on it!

Pierce put a lot of work into moving the site onto the new platform and he is still fine tuning it.

When on your mobile phone if you tilt your phone you will get members signatures.

Also, when you are in New Posts if you tilt your mobile phone you can see thread views.

I agree, it's fabulous :bestwishes:

Only problem now is I spend so much time on it I'm a little obsessed! :woohoo::woohoo:

Back