• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLSurgery.com Tickers

Sambucca

If you look in the green bar at the top of the page, you will find the WLSurgery.com Tickers page.

You can create your own ticker to keep track of your weight loss, to count down till your surgery, or Birthday... Theres tickers for all reasons.

Go and have a look!

thanks for the info! gonna get mine now

where do I put the code for the ticker and which one do I use???

Hi All,

Paste your ticker code in the small box (edit signature) in you User control panel, click save, go to top of screen and you should see your chosen ticker. The code to use is the forum code. Hope this helps. xx

I'm confused, how do you get a log in for this? Do you have to reach 50 posts first?
Thanks

Hi, I have tried to load a ticker from WLS.com Tickers. When I enter my user name and password it comes up with incorrect user name or password.

I have logged out and back onto the forum so know they are correct. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

Click on weight loss ticker bottom left and start making one. When your finished it gives you a password to come back and alter it. It doesnt want your name and password from this site x

Back