• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoo im obese!!!!!

Well done Caren. When you think back 4 months I bet you never thought this day would come. Onwards and downwards (and you need to change your CP details to match too - that says you've only lost 27lbs)
Oooo thanks, forgot lol xxx

That's better! Any NSVs yet? Wolf whistles? Smaller clothes?
oh yeah! i can wipe my arse without tearing muscles, my clothes are falling off me, i can walk for miles! loving it :) xxx

Whoop whoop

That's fantastic Caren well done you xxx

Thanks for this post - as a result I re-checked my BMI and I too am no longer morbidly obese.

Well that's proper cheered my afternoon.

Well done to you for your achievement x

woohoo go us!!! lol xxx

Well done Caren, you're doing great!
I've got an app on my phone where I'm tracking my losses. Luckily it just has 'obese' and below. Every time I log in a new loss it says "well done, you have lost weight but are still obese"

That sent before I'd finished!! Looking forward to joining the overweight group at some stage.

Keep up the good work, brilliant to see you so happy and positive. I hope your daughter is loving your new life and energy x

Well done Caren, you're doing great!
I've got an app on my phone where I'm tracking my losses. Luckily it just has 'obese' and below. Every time I log in a new loss it says "well done, you have lost weight but are still obese"
lol just what u need! :) xxx

That sent before I'd finished!! Looking forward to joining the overweight group at some stage.

Keep up the good work, brilliant to see you so happy and positive. I hope your daughter is loving your new life and energy x
thats very kind of you, yes she is thanks :) xxx

Caren I was surprised when I read BMi of 39??? You must have heavy bones or something as you certainly do not look obese :) xxx

wow thats great xx well done xx

ooooh... i just looked at my bmi and im not morbidly obese either then lol xx

Back