• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooohoooooo under 16 stone!!!

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
At last!! I have slipped under 16 stone :banana dancer:

I am a VERY slow loser now but oh the joys of another goal reached!!!!

Yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!! :bliss:

well done chick, sooooo envious of u, how id wish to be 16 stone again x

Thats brilliant well done xx Am jealous am exactly 16 stone I want to be under too.xx:cry::wave_cry:

Alica - I wouldn't say 124 lbs lost in less than a year is a slow loser! Very well done. Hold onto that feeling as long as you can!

Thats brilliant well done xx Am jealous am exactly 16 stone I want to be under too.xx:cry::wave_cry:

I was 16st 1lb for 3 weeks then this morning, 15st 12lbs!!!!

Not long for you to hit the 15s too!!!! :D

I hope not have only lost 2 stone since Christmas veryslow now had bout 5 or 6 weeks where i lost nothing then lost 4 lbs then last week the same so jus keeping going and working at it, but very big welldone to ya xx

I hope not have only lost 2 stone since Christmas veryslow now had bout 5 or 6 weeks where i lost nothing then lost 4 lbs then last week the same so jus keeping going and working at it, but very big welldone to ya xx

I lose on average 6lbs a month now and I lose that in 1 week out of the 4! Drives me insane but I do like the losing week, just wish it was every week lol

You are doing brilliantly!!! Well done you xxx

Alica x

Well done, wonderful news.
I am very envious as struggling to get to the fifteens. 5lbs to go for me.
Keep up he good work.

Many congrats, Tiggerific !!

Well done dropping into the next stone Fuentes is great having broken that barrier each time you do it. I've stick for the last 3-4wks. I'm 11st 6lbs down from 19st 2lbs at my heaviest but then I'm only 10lbs off a normal bmi @ 10st 10lbs & 13lbs off a normal weight for height of 10st 7lbs (it may be the top end of it) but it's frustrating being so near & yet so far to my target. But at 11mths post op it's a great result no matter what I guess we are never satisfied are we. We always feel we could do better even with a nearly 100% excess weight loss. Need to get my head round that & I may manage to stop the self sabotage cycle I'm stuck in at the moment.

Just realised too that in another 2lbs I will be under a 100kg!!! Another celebration me thinks when that happens :D

Well done dropping into the next stone Fuentes is great having broken that barrier each time you do it. I've stick for the last 3-4wks. I'm 11st 6lbs down from 19st 2lbs at my heaviest but then I'm only 10lbs off a normal bmi @ 10st 10lbs & 13lbs off a normal weight for height of 10st 7lbs (it may be the top end of it) but it's frustrating being so near & yet so far to my target. But at 11mths post op it's a great result no matter what I guess we are never satisfied are we. We always feel we could do better even with a nearly 100% excess weight loss. Need to get my head round that & I may manage to stop the self sabotage cycle I'm stuck in at the moment.

You have done brilliantly!!

I know what you mean about never being satisfied lol I have lost nearly 9 stone in 10 months, am I happy NOPE!!! I want to see that elusive 25 BMI. I also have a self sabotage cycle. When I dont lose in a week or 2 then the carbs slowly slip back in cos "it doesnt matter cos Im not losing anyway!" Then I get another kick start and get back on track again.

I hope one day I will be satisfied and happy with my lot!! :rolleyes:

You & me both. Lol

107lbs in total so far ideally another 28lbs to 9st 7lbs to be mid range for my height & well under that bmi of 25. But realistically there's a lot of excess skin to make that almost impossible without surgery to remove it.

If I can get down to between 10st & 10st 7lbs will be great. Head straight time focus & see if I get rid of that 10lbs to hit the bmi by my surgiversary next month will be fantastic the extra 3lbs to hit the healthy weight to will be the icing on the cake. Time to stop the sabotage cycle & focus on me & winning the battle, fingers crossed.

HI Tigger I have done it am under 16 yesssss!!! Thank you for your encouragement. xx

Wooohoooooo!! Nice one Chrisa!!!! :D :D :D :D xxx

Back